IGNORED

No To Rovers!

Barrs Court Red

Indeed you did young person and your uncle is very grateful. But I fancy that Dunfords folly may not see its first match.

However.

Neither will Lansdowns. He buys the land for, pick a number, 17 mill. Now do you develop a stadium which will cost about 25-30 mill or flog the land off for houses and net about 25-30 mill profit, doubling the money?

What a quandry!

:noexpression: :noexpression: I'l answer that when I don't have any cider in me :D

It was all good fun, no offence meant to anyone, xxxx

As I said I do not make out you to be any less of a City fan than me because you have a Sag neighbour and mates. I just choose not to. Yes hate is a strong emotion but its is an honest one. I wish no Sag harm or misfortune on a personal level but take great delight at the defeats and woes they have. If in that makes me bad in your eyes, I do not care. It is my right to have my own thoughts and feelings and I will continue to hate the Gas and will not be satisfied until they are playing on the downs in div 6 against pub teams and still getting beat. And with any luck Judas Phillips will still be in goal, Hollow-head will be back as coach and that muppet Dunsford is still at the wheel.

This an an absolute outrage you mean the Gas do not play on the downs yet how is this possible? and what can we do to make it happen.

When you said Dunsford at the Wheel i had this flash of the entire Gas team on a mini bus with a derranged Dunsford at the wheel driving them over the edge at cheddar gorge !!! Not the Wags mind nothin wrong with the Wags Laugh

It's still a gert big NO, don't want em, don't need em, don't like em. Nuff said.

Blimey! You have been busy this evening!. I've been watching the Bill & a double dose of Torchwood while all this bile & venom has been posted.

As somebody noticed, I don't live in Bristol anymore so haven't had all your experiences of clashing with Gasheads. but how's this for a story.

My wife, a Brummie lass, had a great grandmother who lived with her family in the Staple Hill area and earned a few pennies a week washing the Rovers' kit back in the 1900's. Didn't stop me marrying her and now she washes my City kit & texts me at the matches with all the other scores as they happen.

Now that is bound to send some of you apoplectic except it won't, because you need a brain to go apoplectic.

Why am I a City supporter? Because back in the Fifties when I used to catch the 4A bus to school in Filwood Broadway, you were only allowed upstairs by the bigger boys if you were Red. Owning up to being a Pirate got you a smack in the gob! Reading some of these posts has taken me back those 50 years. Things haven't changed, have they?

Ground share? Not going to happen, is it?

Night night.

Blimey! You have been busy this evening!. I've been watching the Bill & a double dose of Torchwood while all this bile & venom has been posted.

As somebody noticed, I don't live in Bristol anymore so haven't had all your experiences of clashing with Gasheads. but how's this for a story.

My wife, a Brummie lass, had a great grandmother who lived with her family in the Staple Hill area and earned a few pennies a week washing the Rovers' kit back in the 1900's. Didn't stop me marrying her and now she washes my City kit & texts me at the matches with all the other scores as they happen.

Now that is bound to send some of you apoplectic except it won't, because you need a brain to go apoplectic.

Why am I a City supporter? Because back in the Fifties when I used to catch the 4A bus to school in Filwood Broadway, you were only allowed upstairs by the bigger boys if you were Red. Owning up to being a Pirate got you a smack in the gob! Reading some of these posts has taken me back those 50 years. Things haven't changed, have they?

Ground share? Not going to happen, is it?

Night night.

Blimey, you've watched some crap on TV tonight havn't you?

Glad you've got some deep rooted and personal feelings off your chest, feel better now, good then move on.

It's still a gert big NO to the sags at our home. Even if you have a brain and are far superior to other mere mortals on this forum, try going up to the top deck now, you'll be fine.

Adios amigo.

Bit of a "flirty" thing as well, by how much time you enjoy on here... :whistle2::blush::wub:

:innocent06: I have just logged on :laugh: , been up since 6am though so thats not bad is it :D

I don't do any harm Arny, I just like a bit of banter without causing offence to anyone, hope thats ok with you? :unsure::)

I think we should share with Rovers when the following criteria is met:

Radio Bristol and Evening Post replace their frequently used phrase "the blue half of Bristol" with "the blue third of Bristol"In a thick Irish accent to more accurately reflect the number of fans at City and Rovers.

I've been waiting to buy Rovers wit my lottery winnings but still haven't got that 4th number.

MLA is just a skanky sh*thead w*nker.

;)

can you keep this kind of language to your own site please. It is not wanted on here and after reading your forum and all the crap that is spouted on there about the City NO WAY DO I WANT ANY :no: OF YOU HERE AT MY CHURCH. Thankyou and Goodnight Irene.

In response to your question 'what have they ever done for us?', we knocked you out of the cup last season so you could concentrate on promotion, does that not deserve some thanks :innocent06::innocent06:

que the insults :ph34r::laugh: ,

Sorry but that just about sums up the Rovers you all live in the past and that cup win was 13 MONTHS ago yet you still bleat on about it. I wonder if you will all talk about getting to the Quart :disapointed2se: er Finals of the FACup and got hammered 5-1. No I did'nt think so.

Sorry but that just about sums up the Rovers you all live in the past and that cup win was 13 MONTHS ago yet you still bleat on about it. I wonder if you will all talk about getting to the Quart :disapointed2se: er Finals of the FACup and got hammered 5-1. No I did'nt think so.

:blink: You do understand that my comment was 'tongue and cheek' don't you??, its just banter :innocent06::)

What M42 seems to forget is how Bristol Rovers were prepared to stand back and let us disappear from the footballing fraternity in 1982, according to an old friend of mine who has sadly passed on a few years ago, Bristol City Council were prepared to offer BCFC a Loan/donation of £50,000, that was until they were inundated with complaints from Brfc and its fans who stated if they get it we want the same, hence it was shelved, we don't know if the £50,000 would have saved the club, but it may have given us time to find investors and save the fate of the Ashton gate 8.

Apparently they even put in a derisory offer to buy the Gate providing we moved out, what a generous club they have been toward us, hey!

And you wonder why we don't feel obliged to come to there aid when their chips are down.

What M42 seems to forget is how Bristol Rovers were prepared to stand back and let us disappear from the footballing fraternity in 1982, according to an old friend of mine who has sadly passed on a few years ago, Bristol City Council were prepared to offer BCFC a Loan/donation of £50,000, that was until they were inundated with complaints from Brfc and its fans who stated if they get it we want the same, hence it was shelved, we don't know if the £50,000 would have saved the club, but it may have given us time to find investors and save the fate of the Ashton gate 8.

Apparently they even put in a derisory offer to buy the Gate providing we moved out, what a generous club they have been toward us, hey!

And you wonder why we don't feel obliged to come to there aid when their chips are down.

Spot on R C M, and 100% correct. B@llocks to them, simple as

MLA is just a skanky sh*thead w*nker.

;)

Which one am i smacking next!.. whaa!

So are you a 'P** Pipe Pirate' fan then?

Why did your player go missing for a few games with a 'bug' after 'that' incident then?

Good on Mr Trollopps.

Player disciplinary is important.

I hold no hatred or animosity to Rovers, however

I do not want them playing their brand of "football" at our ground.

I only want Bristol City playing there and the days they aren't, the pitch to be looked after by our excellent groundsmen.

Where can Rovers play?

Well quite frankly, I couldn't give a toss.

Wont happen Tin, Lansdown would never agree to it.

With you all the way on this one mate. Sags at the Gate, away matches only.

Imagine the extra work for ground staff getting the infestation from our seats after they had played there!

Funny you should say that because SL did agree to it in principle and Rovers were going to be playing their home matches at Ashton Gate while The Mem was redeveloped.

The only thing that has changed is the Rovers director who was on good terms with SL quit the board of Bristol Rovers about 18 months ago and the current board of Bristol Rovers do not have a director who can make Citys board do whatever he wants and agree to anything he requests.

Funny you should say that because SL did agree to it in principle and Rovers were going to be playing their home matches at Ashton Gate while The Mem was redeveloped.

The only thing that has changed is the Rovers director who was on good terms with SL quit the board of Bristol Rovers about 18 months ago and the current board of Bristol Rovers do not have a director who can make Citys board do whatever he wants and agree to anything he requests.

Your probably correct zfc, although I'm fairly confident SL would not allow it now.

I think the amount of revenue BCFC would benefit by, would not be a major amount, thus a pointless deal.

Wherever Rovers go, they will want to pay the minimum rent. City, I'm sure, would be the most expensive.

And just how many of their fans would come to the Gate?

That's simply not true.

SteveL has never entertained the idea of Rovers playing at the Gate and that is from the horse's mouth.

Whoever is telling you different is full of shit.

if thats is true then they can never complain about not sharing with us, i personally cannot believe they would do that...

Miller :unsure:, oh Miller :rolleyes: first was a mistake by flapper :D , 2nd was a beauty like me ;) and 3rd was offside :D, does that answer your question? :D

I will be asking you the same when WBA beat you in the playoffs :innocent06::laugh::ph34r:

We WON'T need the Play Offs!! And the 3rd goal even if it had been given OFFSIDE you would still have lost 4-1.

Tongue in cheek!!!!!!

That's simply not true.

SteveL has never entertained the idea of Rovers playing at the Gate and that is from the horse's mouth.

Whoever is telling you different is full of shit.

Well that has to be impossible as the person saying it has his very own Rovers forum since quitting as a director of Rovers.

Dr Faustus hangs on this man every word so he has to have credibility.....

Archived