IGNORED

Brooker Or Trundle ?

andy g

I was at the Hilton on Easter Monday and was talking to a NI player (played along side my little bro a few seasons ago) who rooms with IS and told me the following:

1) IS and LT have been told by GJ that they will not play much football in the remaining fixtures this

season

2) LT is more interested in partying than playing football

3) LT has a "I love me, who do you love" attitude

My opinion ia LT moved to City for two reasons:

1) To further enhance brand trundle and his profile

2) Plain and simple....MONEY

To answer the question originally posted, Brooker by a mile. Also, Dele should start on Saturday as he has done more since his arrival than Trundle has done all season!

Time will tell, but time is running out for LT and it won't surprise me to see him make the trip back to Wales next season, or drop down a level where he is more prolific

Well well.

Another truly awe inspiring post by our favourite overseas poster, just when EVERY single player, needs as much motovation and passion possible from us, the fans, for our final 6 games.

Well done, you truly do have wonderful ways of showing it!!!!!!!

which sums up how little you know about Bristol City at the current time.

Dele is a player who gets long balls pumped for him to win in the air, Trundle is a player who likes get the ball to feet, totally different service.

Rather have Dele in the side if he suits are current style of play, than changing everything to suit Trundle and justify his existance

Well well.

Another truly awe inspiring post by our favourite overseas poster, just when EVERY single player, needs as much motovation and passion possible from us, the fans, for our final 6 games.

Well done, you truly do have wonderful ways of showing it!!!!!!!

Awww thanks Arny........knew you had feelings for me!

I think our players will be watching England v the frogs rather than coming on here and crying into there Denby plates after reading my comments

Rather have Dele in the side if he suits are current style of play, than changing everything to suit Trundle and justify his existance

Since the BOTH started on saturday for the first time together then perhaps are current tactics are set out to suit them.

unfortunately as ever you have NO clue, apart from your constant and pathetic Trundle bashing without any basis or specfic view as to why? he hasn't done it this season.

It HAS to be said however, it's it strange how TWO people both happened to speak to a "teammate" of Ivan's over the weekend and BOTH decided to post their views on the conversion at around EXACTLY the same time.

Since the BOTH started on saturday for the first time together then perhaps are current tactics are set out to suit them.

unfortunately as ever you have NO clue, apart from your constant and pathetic Trundle bashing without any basis or specfic view as to why? he hasn't done it this season.

It HAS to be said however, it's it strange how TWO people both happened to speak to a "teammate" of Ivan's over the weekend and BOTH decided to post their views on the conversion at around EXACTLY the same time.

Amazing that huh?! :fastasleep:

I'm not sure why we're both wasting our time OMT! :dunno:

I didnt want to name incase he got in trouble. Big G has been a mate of mine for years and hes a good lad and wouldnt make up stories about his room mate just for the sake of it. I was only passing on what he told me

Ahhh so you didn't want him to get into trouble.... so he would of got into trouble the 1st time you got asked who it was would he???

I'd be more worried if i was your so called "brother" as his hate towards trundle is a joke.

Trundle moved here, as it was his last chance to move up a level, FACT

if he had a "i love myself" attitude as you say then why didn't he stay at swansea where he had the role of "god" amonsgt fans and risk it all at a new club???

Why is my info less believeable than Gaffers?

Two reasons:

1) It comes from you.

2) It's wrong.

I'm surprised you're still up Ivan's rectum given that he's contributed far less than Trundle in far more time on the pitch.

Oops, tell a lie. No I'm not.

Ahhh so you didn't want him to get into trouble.... so he would of got into trouble the 1st time you got asked who it was would he???

I'd be more worried if i was your so called "brother" as his hate towards trundle is a joke.

Trundle moved here, as it was his last chance to move up a level, FACT

if he had a "i love myself" attitude as you say then why didn't he stay at swansea where he had the role of "god" amonsgt fans and risk it all at a new club???

Whatever!! My Bro does not hate LT and never do i. All he has done is state that he doesnt think LT is good enough at this level which i agree with tbh. Big G was the one who told me that LT loves himself and he was told by ivan. I wasnt going to mention this incase players do come on here and read these post but he also told me that ivan doesnt like LT because of his love for himself and all he wants to do is go out on the lash. Now this is coming from a player who is with LT day in day out. As i stated earlier I'm only posting what ive been told, You can believe me or not but tbh i don't care what you think

Whatever!! My Bro does not hate LT and never do i. All he has done is state that he doesnt think LT is good enough at this level which i agree with tbh.

I agree. Trundle has plainly struggled like mad this season and will undoubtedly return to league one in the Summer. I cannot comment on the claims made about his personality or his social life because I have never met him.

I didnt want to name incase he got in trouble. Big G has been a mate of mine for years and hes a good lad and wouldnt make up stories about his room mate just for the sake of it. I was only passing on what he told me

YOU have got to be the most STUPID poster that has ever posted on this forum

Middle of a promotion chase and your coming on here stating that your mate told you a certain city player doesn't like another player and why.

WHAT A MORON.

it's well known that some players come onto this forum as well as other people from within the club, and yet you come on here posting this bullshit.

Bristol City football club could seriously do without "FANS" like you. FACT

Middle of a promotion chase and your coming on here stating that your mate told you a certain city player doesn't like another player and why.

WHAT A MORON.

it's well known that some players come onto this forum as well as other people from within the club, and yet you come on here posting this bullshit.

Don't be such a misery. Most of us love to hear this sort of gossip. Postings like these will have 0% impact upon the remaining six games of the season. The players' salaries will go through the roof if they get promoted, and I'm sure they care more about that than some drivel posted on the internet.

WHAT A MORON.

Here Here!!! :clapping:

players need to be cheered on for the next 6 games not some people to come on to spread shit its ridiculous,

get behind the TEAM that has got us 2ND not spread rumours about them

WHAT A MORON.

Yea your right it was a stupid thing to do posting what i heard on here. But some people on here do my head in and think they are always right

You've hit the nail on the head of something I am dispairing at currently.

Dele suits the current style of play which we have switched to since he joined!!!!!

Against Watford, Plymouth, Colchester we were a route one side.

We have players in the team which suits a passing game (which is what got us up at the top of the table!!!).

Now we go route one so often.

Vs Watford the reason given was because we got dragged into it.

Vs Plymouth the reason was because we found ourselves 0-2 down.

Going back to playing some passing moves to feet through the midfield and releasing our wingers not just suits Lee Trundle but suits guys like Carle, Johnson, McIndoe, Sproule.

Long ball suits Adebola but not our team!

Whatever!! My Bro does not hate LT and never do i. All he has done is state that he doesnt think LT is good enough at this level which i agree with tbh. Big G was the one who told me that LT loves himself and he was told by ivan. I wasnt going to mention this incase players do come on here and read these post but he also told me that ivan doesnt like LT because of his love for himself and all he wants to do is go out on the lash. Now this is coming from a player who is with LT day in day out. As i stated earlier I'm only posting what ive been told, You can believe me or not but tbh i don't care what you think

This is the last time i'm replying on this thread.

You are right about Ivan's room mate, the other player who he speaks regularly with is Warren Feeny over at Cardiff. However, as usual you have blown your credability with this Ivan doesn't like Trundle nonsence. Trundle is one of Ivan's better friends at the club, he's regularly at his house, occassionally staying over. They're pals, and Ivan will not even chance a drink during the week, so what you're saying about trundles supposed party lifestyle is absolute nonsense.

I've said too much, but it makes my blood boil when you and your brother spout utter lies on this forum for all to see. Stay in Northern Ireland, let us natives tell you what is going on with our club. Keep your slander and lies overseas. We don't need them.

Don't believe the belfast connection ladies and gents....

This is the last time i'm replying on this thread.

You are right about Ivan's room mate, the other player who he speaks regularly with is Warren Feeny over at Cardiff. However, as usual you have blown your credability with this Ivan doesn't like Trundle nonsence. Trundle is one of Ivan's better friends at the club, he's regularly at his house, occassionally staying over. They're pals, and Ivan will not even chance a drink during the week, so what you're saying about trundles supposed party lifestyle is absolute nonsense.

I've said too much, but it makes my blood boil when you and your brother spout utter lies on this forum for all to see. Stay in Northern Ireland, let us natives tell you what is going on with our club. Keep your slander and lies overseas. We don't need them.

Don't believe the belfast connection ladies and gents....

Please can I come to Bristol Gaffer????

I didn't say whether it was true or not, just passing on what I heard. If it makes your blood boil, don't post then. We have as much right as fans to post what we want on this forum (within reason). And not all disagree with my opinions on Trundle :innocent06:

We will be over for two home games in the next 3 weeks, plus the Southampton fixture. Is that ok with you or should we cancel????

Lay off the stalking buddy :whistle2:

Please can I come to Bristol Gaffer????

I didn't say whether it was true or not, just passing on what I heard. If it makes your blood boil, don't post then. We have as much right as fans to post what we want on this forum (within reason). And not all disagree with my opinions on Trundle :innocent06:

We will be over for two home games in the next 3 weeks, plus the Southampton fixture. Is that ok with you or should we cancel????

Lay off the stalking buddy :whistle2:

please cancel, and pass on your tickets to some real fans. :whistle2:

I think the stuff about LT and IS is a load of rubbish. But i think its rubbish because it dosen't go with gary johnsons 'philosophy' as he calls it.

When Enoch rejected leeds, GJ made it clear (to us present) that he was'nt in his plans. But gj also said, he'll always make players feel wanted whilst they are at the club because 'you never know when you might NEED them'

Its for this reason that I don't think what your saying is true!

But for reasons i've stated earlier in the thread i agree that LT isn't good enough and I feel people are making excuses for him. All these excuse that are made for him can be said about Byfield who has scored 8.

I think the stuff about LT and IS is a load of rubbish. But i think its rubbish because it dosen't go with gary johnsons 'philosophy' as he calls it.

When Enoch rejected leeds, GJ made it clear (to us present) that he was'nt in his plans. But gj also said, he'll always make players feel wanted whilst they are at the club because 'you never know when you might NEED them'

Its for this reason that I don't think what your saying is true!

But for reasons i've stated earlier in the thread i agree that LT isn't good enough and I feel people are making excuses for him. All these excuse that are made for him can be said about Byfield who has scored 8.

True, it could be all utter tosh, as I said before, I was just posting something that I heard that might be of interest.

If Trundle gets picked, when all are fit, then we will know it was tosh.

BTW, totally agree with your comments on Byfield

Archived