IGNORED

The Big Game

chowie

Nice one Elliott you prat.

You're meant to compete for the header not bear hug Sidibe and then complain.

:disapointed2se:

Don't blame him - that was a typical Basso screw up - he didn't come for the ball in the box which he should have done but he didn't stay on his line either !

He reminds me of Gibson for all his heroics this season - brilliant shot stopper but crosses - forget it !

Don't blame him - that was a typical Basso screw up - he didn't come for the ball in the box which he should have done but he didn't stay on his line either !

He reminds me of Gibson for all his heroics this season - brilliant shot stopper but crosses - forget it !

Bit of both I guess.

The ball in was good but we were asking for trouble by being so deep.

don't LOSE FAITH

BELIEVE

Faith?

Anyone watching the performance so far will see we look bloody awfull and I can't express how bad we look. It's like watching Manchester United on form play Millwall off form and no, not one of those "millwall could still steal it" games more of one of those "man u are taking them apart and look far superior" games

2-0 and rightfully so. Stoke are going to destroy us and I can see it being 5-0 or even 7-0 the way this is going. We're just passing blindly, not marking, when a player gets the ball no-one is making space for passes.

After seeing the first 30 mins or so I am starting to hope we get stuffed 5-0 or so and maybe then the player should be made to watch the full 90 mins and GJ should point out every fault seeing as this is some of the worst football I've ever witnessed City play even over when we got relegated from this league not long back.

Beleive..... no time to wake up and realise that the team that got us to 1st just isnt there at the moment and our players are really embarassing to watch at the moment

Dare I suggest that the infallible GJ is beginning to lose the plot?

Gosh - you will be as unpopular as me if you do dare to suggest it but yes I think so if he ever knew what the plot ( selections / substitutions ) ever was.

Two down now and another Ipswich beckons.

But you know - we are in the top six and we must believe so just wait for the happy clappies to tell us what a wonderful season we have had - perhaps they are right and I know nothing - or perhaps next season we will do a Colchester.

How can he play a starting eleven without a single creative player on the park ? - cos he is God and can do no wrong of course !

Archived