IGNORED

The Big Game

chowie

Gosh - you will be as unpopular as me if you do dare to suggest it but yes I think so if he ever knew what the plot ( selections / substitutions ) ever was.

Two down now and another Ipswich beckons.

But you know - we are in the top six and we must believe so just wait for the happy clappies to tell us what a wonderful season we have had - perhaps they are right and I know nothing - or perhaps next season we will do a Colchester.

How can he play a starting eleven without a single creative player on the park ? - cos he is God and can do no wrong of course !

see you next tuesday....

I'm going crazy here!!

I mean everytime Stoke get the ball thier players are spreading out making space for themselves to receive a pass yet when we have the ball no-one is even in the picture. Why arent the players trying to make space for each other?

I just don't get why they don't seem to care how bad they are playing

Gosh - you will be as unpopular as me if you do dare to suggest it but yes I think so if he ever knew what the plot ( selections / substitutions ) ever was.

Two down now and another Ipswich beckons.

But you know - we are in the top six and we must believe so just wait for the happy clappies to tell us what a wonderful season we have had - perhaps they are right and I know nothing - or perhaps next season we will do a Colchester.

How can he play a starting eleven without a single creative player on the park ? - cos he is God and can do no wrong of course !

I agree with you here RTTW. I'm pleased with the city season as a whole, but this last 2 months has not been acceptable, Why should the fans "just because its been a very good season" be happy with such dyer performances.

What has Gary been saying to the team for the last 2 months?? "Oh its okay fellows we're safe.... don't bother anymore?"

Thats what it ###### feels like!!!

EDIT: I'm not saying GJ should be sacked or anything because he has done a fab job, but the last 2 months have felt like the players have turned from tryiers to slackers.

Because he appears like a bad smell everytime we lose, giving it the "I told you so", - like many people on here he need to get some perspective.

The perspective is we were in a position that was amazing and we have blown it - you can look at it any way you want - we have blown it - why is it a crime to admit that?

This performance is like 90% in the last two months - apathetic and hopeless - you cannot blame the supporters for it - so is it GJ or the Team or both

It hurts like hell to see us play this badly whatever our league psotion - maybe you don't care? We all lived the dream and we are not even fighting now - that is what hurts - all us were living for this game and we have seen a lack of effort, skill and tactics - so of course we are fed up

(still always second half)

this final third of the season was always going to be tough after other clubs strengthening their sides.

Johnson should have used the money he was offered.

A very foolish decision if you ask me.

as for saying a good season i can't agree.Yeah sure at the start of the year we were happy with staying up but its gone much farther than that.The opportunity was there and we should have used it

I don't think anyone had a good first half. Lets hope the hairdryer treatment shakes them up abit for the 2nd half otherwise we are going to get murdered. 4- 4-1-1 for the 2nd half?? Lets get Trundle or Noble on, someone with abit of creativity and at least have a go at them. We were 2nd to nearly every ball in the 1st half. McAllister doesnt look fit to me, and he is playing like a muppet.

The perspective is we were in a position that was amazing and we have blown it - you can look at it any way you want - we have blown it - why is it a crime to admit that?

This performance is like 90% in the last two months - apathetic and hopeless - you cannot blame the supporters for it - so is it GJ or the Team or both

It hurts like hell to see us play this badly whatever our league psotion - maybe you don't care? We all lived the dream and we are not even fighting now - that is what hurts - all us were living for this game and we have seen a lack of effort, skill and tactics - so of course we are fed up

(still always second half)

I agree- and do care - but will wait till the end of the season before judging.

Dare I suggest that the infallible GJ is beginning to lose the plot?

A poor firts half. Stoke are up for it 100 percent. We are not. Their first chance ended up with 1-0. Poor defending by McAllister giving away the feekick when Lawrence was hedding for the corner flag.. What about a sliding tackle instead of watching their player score the second, Jamie??

I'm up for it. Still one half to go.

this final third of the season was always going to be tough after other clubs strengthening their sides.

Johnson should have used the money he was offered.

A very foolish decision if you ask me.

as for saying a good season i can't agree.Yeah sure at the start of the year we were happy with staying up but its gone much farther than that.The opportunity was there and we should have used it

It's easy to say after the event that we should have strengthened in January BUT, we'd been in the top 3/4 all season and there seemed no reason at that point why we wouldn't stay there. Set that against the risk of bringing in a big time charlie to upset the dressing room and I think the correct decision was made. The fact that it didn't work out does not make it the wrong decision at the time. And anyway, who's to say that bringing in additional players in January would have made any difference?

A poor firts half. Stoke are up for it 100 percent. We are not. Their first chance ended up with 1-0. Poor defending by McAllister giving away the feekick when Lawrence was hedding for the corner flag.. What about a sliding tackle instead of watching their player score the second, Jamie??

I'm up for it. Still one half to go.

I admire your optimism mate, but this game is over, we don't score goals and it's costing us.

It has been a long season the team has adapted brilliantly, maybe a tad tired but the play offs are a lottery on themselves!

We need to have faith, Stoke arent no better than us ( yes i am on the stella).

The squad has been too small in the quality stakes so lets be honest and win the play offs!

Noble iss on, and Trundle so lets see..

It's easy to say after the event that we should have strengthened in January BUT, we'd been in the top 3/4 all season and there seemed no reason at that point why we wouldn't stay there. Set that against the risk of bringing in a big time charlie to upset the dressing room and I think the correct decision was made. The fact that it didn't work out does not make it the wrong decision at the time. And anyway, who's to say that bringing in additional players in January would have made any difference?

Its plain too see why we have stayed in the top 4 all season.Not one team has been consistent all season.

Archived