IGNORED

The Big Game

chowie

No doubt about it, we bottled it.

None of this "look at the season we have had" we bottled it big time.

We had the chance i feel to win and we would have gone up. We havent, the team should be ashamed of themselves.

Cant see us beating sheff united or preston, could even fall out the play offs.

From an E.Ender as well :disapointed2se: THE TEAM SHOULD NOT BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES THEY HAVE HAD A BRILL FIRST SEASON BACK IN THIS DIV WHATEVER HAPPENS :disapointed2se: Put that bottle down and get a grip; we are CITY :city:

No doubt about it, we bottled it.

None of this "look at the season we have had" we bottled it big time.

We had the chance i feel to win and we would have gone up. We havent, the team should be ashamed of themselves.

Cant see us beating sheff united or preston, could even fall out the play offs.

Bottled yes but i cant agree on being "ashamed of themselves".a majority of our players have been found out.

A never say die attitude,togetherness for most of the seaon and a huge chunk of luck helped us this season but when it came to the pressure we just could'nt handle it

oh well. if we had wanted it in the first half like we wanted in the second half we'd have 3 points more now but as always too little too late

How ridiculous is that, what they lack in ability they more than make up in effort. We have over achieved this season, they have been superb for most of this season. If this poor run had been spread out over the season and we had been midtable noone would have complained.

From an E.Ender as well :disapointed2se: THE TEAM SHOULD NOT BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES THEY HAVE HAD A BRILL FIRST SEASON BACK IN THIS DIV WHATEVER HAPPENS :disapointed2se: Put that bottle down and get a grip; we are CITY :city:

Yes, we a a city team that has won one in 10? Just blew the chance to get into the top two. Yes it it a brill first division there is no doubting that but i beleive that will be our best chance of going to the prem for many many years.

I meant they should be ashamed of how they played in the first half of today's game, that is what let us down. Why is it so many times this season we only came out in the second half?

Just not good enough, nearly but not near enough. If we can get some form back in the next two matches i will look forward to the play offs. If not its not looking good.

Not another one; for crying outloud we lost away to Stoke after a superb 1st season back in this league; whatever happens in the play offs; I for one am proud of my team :city:

a great 1st season maybe everybody says if you were told u would b in this position at this point of the season we,d laugh at em b******s we r and we bottled it 1in 9 aint good enough where were they when it mattered

How ridiculous is that, what they lack in ability they more than make up in effort. We have over achieved this season, they have been superb for most of this season. If this poor run had been spread out over the season and we had been midtable noone would have complained.

Load of nonsense. Your saying we should be happy with the sub par performances because thats what was predicted pre season??? I'm sorry but some players are not putting the effort in. We have a team that could of achieved automatic, but have bottled it. And thats what is frustrating many fans, and there would be, in my opinion, no better time for it, what with the championship being so weak.

Yes, we a a city team that has won one in 10? Just blew the chance to get into the top two. Yes it it a brill first division there is no doubting that but i beleive that will be our best chance of going to the prem for many many years.

I meant they should be ashamed of how they played in the first half of today's game, that is what let us down. Why is it so many times this season we only came out in the second half?

We or no-one else has a right to win even at home ; we have to work hard for it and our team has worked hard to get us in this position.

Lets not "dis" them they have and may yet continue to work wonders. TILL THE END Fightback and they did :winner_third_h4h: is still there for the taking.

Load of nonsense. Your saying we should be happy with the sub par performances because thats what was predicted pre season??? I'm sorry but some players are not putting the effort in. We have a team that could of achieved automatic, but have bottled it. And thats what is frustrating many fans, and there would be, in my opinion, no better time for it, what with the championship being so weak.

Really?? we had a team which could of acheived automatic? Maybe, but a hell of a lot of the other clubs in this division have underperformed much more than City have. We have performed to our limits all season. few clubs can say that. sjoke, Dull and the Baggies evidently have. Unlike Scumford, Saints, the Blunts, Charlton, Wolves, Cov, the Wendies, Leicester to name but some of them.

Its a real pisser finishing like this, but lets applaud this side, which has come on so far from GJ's first days in charge.

Disappointing to say the least, a great opportunity today to make the recent bad run count for nothing. Terrible first half, much better in the 2nd, nervous defending, Macca and McCombe especially, Trudle seemed to make a difference though and McIndoe got better. "nd half performance was important though, gives us something to take into the next 2 games to make sure of play-offs, and then to go into them with some sort of form!

Worst performance of the day though? Deff some posters on here, their 'support' deserved what it got today, nothing. Uncharitable though it may be, I for one would begrudge some of them any pleasure at all they might get from our getting into, and maybe even winning the play-offs.

a great 1st season maybe everybody says if you were told u would b in this position at this point of the season we,d laugh at em b******s we r and we bottled it 1in 9 aint good enough where were they when it mattered

Point being it don't "matter" we are not yet ready for the prem, new ground at least required; even yet we could still get there though.

Your first 4 words says it ALL anything now is a bonus, play offs, a trip to wembley, don't write us off just yet :disapointed2se:

Archived