IGNORED

Yorkshire Police Force

Ecko

i was arrested after trying to help my friend who got smacked by a copper for no reason what so ever and i was trying to prevent him getting trampled on by fellow city supporters and police officers as a result of this i ended up in sheffield police station and he ended up in hospital becuase of it. my mother told the police officers that i recently broke my neck and they needed to take care wit how they handled me and they ignored my comments of being in serve pain! i have to be back in court on thursday the 8th of may and if i plead guilty I'm faced with being banned and if i plead not guilty then I'm faced with having to take more days off work and trael expenses getting to and from sheffield has anyone got any advice?

yea, my dad said he was in the same station as you and he has to go back on may 10th for basically the same thing.

• Admin
The Police do NOT antagonise people! Its the FANS who do that to the Police! And, as you saying I walk around with my eyes shut, Crap! I am giving an opinion, you don't like it, don't read it!

So I must have imagined the "f off fat boy" and kisses blown by the OB at Sheffield ?

Clearly have not got a clue what you are talking about !

Well i have been in touch with South Yorkshire Police about putting a complaint in about what happened to me on Saturday. All i can do is urge anybody else to do the same if they were treated badly by the police. I doubt anything will change as a result of it but at least there is a chance but if we just accept it then nothing will ever change.

My experience of the policing was firm but fair.

After getting off the tram at around 11.30 and walking up to The Howard with my two mates we got asked if we were here for the football and were advised to go for a beer at Scream instead as the Howard was already rammed.

After one pint the place was also stuffed so we though we would go and get some food and drink in the centre......the three of us walked out together and were stopped by two coppers and told we couldnt leave the area or we would be arrested for 'breaking the rules of an event' or something similar....

None of us were wearing colours, which we told them, we wernt drunk and just wanted to get some food without having to wait an hour in the pub. We explained we were not here to cause trouble.

The two coppers looked at each other and said 'what do you think'......they let us go. No problems.

Be reasonable and they will be too.

Archived