IGNORED

Trouble In Ground ?

Eco

A small incident in the ground in the devise between supporters.

Plenty of trouble outside. A brawl between fans in a car park for a pub, a Harvester and a Premier Inn, where I'm staying.

A number of families returning from a seperate event were particularly upset, with lots of crying kids as bloodied fans ran past.

Not good to see.

A small incident in the ground in the devise between supporters.

Plenty of trouble outside. A brawl between fans in a car park for a pub, a Harvester and a Premier Inn, where I'm staying.

A number of families returning from a seperate event were particularly upset, with lots of crying kids as bloodied fans ran past.

Not good to see.

I was right by the scuffle near the divide. There were a fair number of burberry clad morons taking swings at the stewards. My 7 year old son was wondering what the hell was going on. It was obvious there would be trouble after but suprising not many old bill on the scene. As we were coming out of the ground there were a number of police vans dashing towards the reebok.

There was a crew of very hard looking chaps dressed all in black in the car park, not sure what that was all about but they looked like pros.

Shame really as it's the first game I've taken my son to in a while.

Sat right in front of the trouble. After 80 mins a group of stewards try to move a couple of City fans from their seats because they wanted a " sterile area . City fans did not want to move so the stewards try to eject them and then it all kicked off and things turned a bit ugly.

I was with my 10 year old daughter and she wanted to move away from the area so we moved up the stairs but more people joined in. With a minute to go she wanted go so we left. As we left there was a few Bolton fans waiting outside looking for trouble and I knew they wouldn't be disappointed. We parked by the coaches so we was able to get away very quickly so luckily we missed the trouble afterwards.

:laughcont: I thought I was home alone so cracked the bong out, only she was in and caught me and went ape shit.

:laugh:, no bongs in the home, first rule of bong club. Second rule of bong club, no forks in the house! Bloody Amateur :)

Archived