IGNORED

Who Do We Want/the Next Manager Should Be? (Merged)

Ciderstreet

No chance. We'll be a bit more down market of him. Scratching around for the scraps.

SOD would do, i'd prefer billy davies. Either way, someone who can make those useless charlies see they need to show far more than they currently are will do.

Either way, we might be quiet on the transfer front now until we get someone in so we may have to go with what we have.

Caretaker probably in first, as we will no doubt have to go through many applicants and then get it wrong.

A decent manager COSTS and would prefer one thats not jobless, but who knows :phone:

di Canio would turn us down. He's built up a good project in Swindon and wouldn't want to drop that for the mess we're in at the moment. Best we try to forget that one.

Coyle and Davies should definitely be considered.

SOD will be at Blackpool, not who we need in our situation anyway. Billy Davies is the man

This.

I will be furious if we go for Mark Robins.

We need a nasty bit of work to get us out the mess we are in.

Not sure this is entirely realistic, but as I said on another post I would only settle for Billy Davies or Warnock if he got the sack. I hate Warnock with a passion but I would back him to save us. Failing that I would have GJ back, and wouldn't say no to Di Canio. I would not have anyone else I am afraid. The board NEED to get this right. Look what Ipswich did in getting McCarthy. We can't afford to get an inexperienced manager in, it has to be an experienced man that won't take any crap and we have to go out to get one of the above in my opinion.

A tad unrealistic maybe, but its either that or league one.

Archived