IGNORED

Who Do We Want/the Next Manager Should Be? (Merged)

Ciderstreet

Mark Bowen, a guy who has never managed a football team, is the new favourite according to Sky Bet.

Don't take any notice of Sky Bet. Steve Coppell is 28/1.

If it was 1,000,000/1 it would be more realistic

My thoughts.

Billy Davies? No. 80s style disciplinarians have had their day, and we don't want somebody who can only work by spending a load of money on older players who have experience.

GJ? No. He was spiralling the club downhill when he was sacked spending more and more on worse players.

Cotterill? No. Won't fit in with the fans expectations of passing the ball.

Jordan? No, not going to want to manage again.

Robins? Not been at Coventry long enough to move on.

Keane/Hughes/Di Matteo - :laugh:.

Hoddle? Nope. Very dislikable guy who can't actually manage people.

Steve Kean? No. Hasn't shown any ability to manage.

Phil Brown? Unlikely, wouldn't fit the signing policy and is too much of a giant tanned ego.

Coyle? Maybe but probably too close to McInnes. I think I'd like him though.

O'Driscoll? Plays football, works with young players and budgets, available. Not Mr Charisma. Would seem most likely if Blackpool don't nab him.

Tisdale? Possible. Works miracles keeping Exeter in League One and plays football.

Paolo Sousa? Very outside chance maybe. Available (maybe not for long). Plays good football.

Know this for a fact, do you?.... :whistle:

joe Jordan for me.

...and for me!

Don't think it will happen though.

Some will say that he wouldn't come here...

...I think he would come here like a shot if our board wanted him...

...sadly, I doubt that they do.

Shame, as he still has a house in Clifton and is always around and about....

My thoughts.

Billy Davies? No. 80s style disciplinarians have had their day, and we don't want somebody who can only work by spending a load of money on older players who have experience.

GJ? No. He was spiralling the club downhill when he was sacked spending more and more on worse players.

Cotterill? No. Won't fit in with the fans expectations of passing the ball.

Jordan? No, not going to want to manage again.

Robins? Not been at Coventry long enough to move on.

Keane/Hughes/Di Matteo - :laugh:.

Hoddle? Nope. Very dislikable guy who can't actually manage people.

Steve Kean? No. Hasn't shown any ability to manage.

Phil Brown? Unlikely, wouldn't fit the signing policy and is too much of a giant tanned ego.

Coyle? Maybe but probably too close to McInnes. I think I'd like him though.

O'Driscoll? Plays football, works with young players and budgets, available. Not Mr Charisma. Would seem most likely if Blackpool don't nab him.

Tisdale? Possible. Works miracles keeping Exeter in League One and plays football.

Paolo Sousa? Very outside chance maybe. Available (maybe not for long). Plays good football.

I think that this is the most important appointment that the club will ever make We really do not need another risk appointment For me holloway and warnock are the only ones that fit the bill with Owen Coyle a possibility also. Holloway is not leaving palarse any time soon so we should ask for permission to speak to Colin or get Coyle. We need a settled manager for the next 4 or 5 years at least

Archived