IGNORED

Who Do We Want/the Next Manager Should Be? (Merged)

Ciderstreet

I put Phil Brown as I said who I think the board may approach, he took Hull from relegation spots in the championship to premier league in a season or 2 and didn't spend a great deal while at it if I remember correctly, also isn't afraid of having a go at players publicly.

Personally atm I honestly don't know who I would want to see as manager, as people have said O'Driscoll doesn't appear to be the one to kick the players up the arse as we need, but managers like Warnock aren't available, bar Davies who moans and whines to everyone all the time including the chairman about funds.

He will not last much longer at Leeds in fact todays result might be enough for the new owners and he's local enough and at his age the lack of commuting might be enough to persuade him.

He did say though after his QPR sacking that he didn't really feel the need to get back into the game at his age. However he felt like he had one last promotion left in him.

I don't think he's up for a relegation battle.

Sorry to be contentious, SOD appears to passive and uninspiring to me it'll be like having Millen back (albeit with a modicum managerial skill) I don't think it's what we need, we need a tough cookie this time Warnock for me every time.

agreed.. but if the worse was meant to happen ie we go down SOD will be the perfect man for league 1. We have to prepare for the worst

Not in this order :-

Keegan

Hoddle

GJ

Warnock

Gary Mcalister

Southgate

Alan Dicks (:laugh:)

Shaun Taylor (:laugh:)

Dennis Smith (:laugh:)

Keith Curle

Joe Jordan