IGNORED

Who Do We Want/the Next Manager Should Be? (Merged)

Ciderstreet

It's horses for courses right now so one from Cotterill, Colin or Davies for me.

All three are c**ts but its a **** that we need if we want any chance of staying up.

No SOD or Robins.

Aye,

But we need a c*** in charge.

Millen was a lovely bloke, I still have loads of time for him as a man but I don't want him anywhere near the club as potential manager ever again.

Davies and Warnock are c***s of the highest order but EXCELLENT football managers, which is the priority.

Warnock would get us out of this, no question.

Cotterill would be an ideal no.2, he is good at organising defences, but keep him away from interviews. Perhaps SOD with Cotterill as his no.2.

But defo Warnock for me.

Agreed.

Will Leeds sack him though? It's a really tough call as we need to act quick to give the new man the best possible chance of recruiting, and recruiting well.

Agreed.

Will Leeds sack him though? It's a really tough call as we need to act quick to give the new man the best possible chance of recruiting, and recruiting well.

When 5,000 traveling fans call for your head at a local derby and especially with NEW ambitious foreign owners wanting to appease the fans, tap him up, tell him the jobs his if he wants it.

When 5,000 traveling fans call for your head at a local derby and especially with NEW ambitious foreign owners wanting to appease the fans, tap him up, tell him the jobs his if he wants it.

We haven't got anyone at the club forward thinking enough to get him.

We will probably go for Robins instead, and pay money for him when we could have had him for nothing when we went for Del.

I would be over the moon with Colin though.

JL says we need to win 10 of our last 20 games, so we're looking for a miracle worker. Is Jesus around?

Out of the reasonable options, I'd like SOD but if we can somehow get Di Canio, it is a must although it's very unlikely. He's just the sort of person we need.

It's pointless sacking Del if we're only going to bring in someone like Steve Cotterill to replace him.

Come on then, which one of us fancies it? Post your Football Manager CV's here

I was going to add this

1) Took Hednesford Town from Blue Sq North up as Champions

2) Took Hednesford Town from Blue Sq Prem to L2

3) Took Coventry up from L1 to CCC in Play offs

4) Finished 10th with Coventry in CCC

5) Currently sat in 5th with Coventry

The Kaiser is up for the challenge of Bristol City.

You have my number Steve and Jon.....

Mark Bowen, a guy who has never managed a football team, is the new favourite according to Sky Bet.

Just saw that, shocked if there is anything in that. Would make no sense for us to appoint someone who hasn't been a manager before.

I saw this and was about to ask: why? It's worrying me, he was nowhere on their list at all earlier and now suddenly he's favourite??

People have stuck money on probably unless Sky have uncovered something, which I doubt as Jon Lansdown in his interview didn't say when they would start their search.

Archived