IGNORED

Swindon Fans

_HSPARFITT

As long as you're being honest.

I have to be honest that you are one of my favourite posters on here and you don't even support us!!

Take abuse/'banter' well and have good football knowledge

but

You support a tinpot roundabout loving team with a sh!t fanbase who all have 12 fingers and spend their evenings fondling with their sisters. :)

What! They're the biggest Club outside the Premier League (so they say)

We're more melodramatic/pessimistic than elitist these days.

Saying that, I'm yet to come across any Swindon fans who have this 'massive club' belief. Other than the ones who are mentioned by OTIB members, of course.

I have to be honest that you are one of my favourite posters on here and you don't even support us!!

Take abuse/'banter' well and have good football knowledge

but

You support a tinpot roundabout loving team with a sh!t fanbase who all have 12 fingers and spend their evenings fondling with their sisters. :)

Bless you.

In reference to Slartibartfast's 'good authority', I think it's me and I'm very unreliable.

:)

Still better than the couple hundred odd fans from teams like Colchester etc though.

Agreed. Just pointing out it is unlikely the final 300 will be sold based on the latest sales.

However, that may increase now it is no longer pay on the day. Interestingly at 4.15 there were 333 tickets left with 1940 sold:

http://mobile.swindontownfc.co.uk/news/article/ticketsbristolcity-1336748.aspx?pd=635303241740000000 This would imply they had a total of 2273 tickets in total.

Agreed. Just pointing out it is unlikely the final 300 will be sold based on the latest sales.

However, that may increase now it is no longer pay on the day. Interestingly at 4.15 there were 333 tickets left with 1940 sold:

http://mobile.swindontownfc.co.uk/news/article/ticketsbristolcity-1336748.aspx?pd=635303241740000000 This would imply they had a total of 2273 tickets in total.

I believe we got more tickets allocated.

Archived