IGNORED

Swindon Fans

_HSPARFITT

I think it shows this isn't a proper derby and I only dislike Swindon a few of their fans are vile, but vile with a lack of class, nothing to do with the short distance.

We all wish that we had holier than thou supporters like Bristol City. One day maybe?

Bristol City and Rovers can hardly hold their heads up high with the gates they receive for a City the size of Bristol (plus its surrounding areas).

I'm letting the facts get in the way of a good time here.

As you were....

Something about 1940? I'll check my Ration Book.

:)

We all wish that we had holier than thou supporters like Bristol City. One day maybe?

Bristol City and Rovers can hardly hold their heads up high with the gates they receive for a City the size of Bristol (plus its surrounding areas).

I'm letting the facts get in the way of a good time here.

As you were....

Something about 1940? I'll check my Ration Book.

:)

Over 11k for a team near the bottom of league 1 is dam good i think

The plus side of the County Ground is that when a game isn't well you can drift off and look at the rolling hills of Wiltshire over yonder.

Lovely stuff.

Rich, I've just noticed where your club has been going wrong all these years...the badge.

Had an in depth look at your badge for the first time.  At the top is a stylized locomotive recalling your great tradition in railway manufacturing.

You don't need me to tell you that the loco depicted is a 2-6-2 TANK engine, yeah?

Then why in god's name is there a tender attached?

If this type of schoolboy error pervades throughout your club, no wonder you've been DERAILED (get it) for so long ! Have a word .

:shifty:

Rich, I've just noticed where your club has been going wrong all these years...the badge.

Had an in depth look at your badge for the first time. At the top is a stylized locomotive recalling your great tradition in railway manufacturing.

You don't need me to tell you that the loco depicted is a 2-6-2 TANK engine, yeah?

Then why in god's name is there a tender attached?

If this type of schoolboy error pervades throughout your club, no wonder you've been DERAILED (get it) for so long ! Have a word .

:shifty:

Don't get me started on that ruddy tender.

The badge is a hokey new version of the old badge, anything is better than the red and green(!) diamond.

well you have some idiots on here  so criticising us for selling just under 2k tickets.

What is the size of your city well i'll tell you the population is double the size of Swindon and to top it all your poxy club announced tickets were also available on the day and 24 hours before the game change their mind and announce its all ticket now for us with no tickets available on the day typical from a bunch of inbreds.

Its a pity Agent Flint isnt playing tomorrow always good for an og.

Your such a massive club you only manager just over 2000 fans at our place and didnt sell your full application.

So basing it on size of poulations im afraid we've out done you on our away attendance but your probably too thick to work it out you lot.

You are being fair.

Wolves are light years ahead of Swindon in level of support and Bradford's support is brilliant home and away.

Swindon failed to sell out, won't be the first or last time.

Still plenty of people there for you to mock or ignore depending on how the game is going.

You are being fair.

Wolves are light years ahead of Swindon in level of support and Bradford's support is brilliant home and away.

Swindon failed to sell out, won't be the first or last time.

Still plenty of people there for you to mock or ignore depending on how the game is going.

where about early come and have a beer ..

I used to work in Swindon, and fancied the girl behind the bar in the pub I was frequenting.

One day I got a text from her saying "I like you but I'm a virgin"

I wasn't sure what to say, so I asked the foreman, who was a local guy who would know how to speak to the natives.

"She's a virgin? ?? Well boy if she isn't good enough for her father, she isn't good enough for you".

I used to work in Swindon, and fancied the girl behind the bar in the pub I was frequenting.

One day I got a text from her saying "I like you but I'm a virgin"

I wasn't sure what to say, so I asked the foreman, who was a local guy who would know how to speak to the natives.

"She's a virgin? ?? Well boy if she isn't good enough for her father, she isn't good enough for you".

That's a lot of typing for an inbreeding joke.

I salute your commitment to this worthy cause.

Archived