IGNORED

Swindon Fans

_HSPARFITT

Definitely not the worst team down here, first half they played a nice passing game

Second half they of course had the sending off and there was going to be endless pressure from us, but Christ Swindon got lucky. Loads of penalty decisions, balls cleared off the line.. but it's a point gained considering teams around us all drew. Just 8 more points and we're safe.

As for Swindon fans, they had their moments. But they weren't amazing.

Well considering it was their cup final I thought they were just like their team of time wasters, utter dross.

This cup final malarkey, I just don't get that.

Yes, within the 24 teams in this division a trip to Ashton Gate is one for the calendar but that's about it. Trips to the 'what are you doing down here' clubs (Wolves, Leeds etc) are the big days out.

Tis quite funny as last home game against Gills people were saying it was good in EE and I thought was poor, today I thought was pretty good and others are saying couldn't hear us, you get wrapped up in your own little bubble and I must have been in that today because I hardly heard the swindle supporters at all apart from the odd loud chant

I thought their fans made decent noise at times but was good to see a bit more life than usual in the Dolman, including a delay to the normal early exit.  As the classic cliche goes the game needed a goal.  Atmosphere would then have proved significantly no doubt.

Was lous in the Ateyo today compared to Normal

I thought that too (as long as you mean loud and not lousy ;) )  Haven't been in there for a while but took my daughter's little friend today and didn't want her to hear too much 'colourful language'.  Most of it seems to go over the young ones' heads.  The chorus of 'You're just a town full of W*****s from the EE did make me smile.

As a frequent attendee of games at Ashton Gate ;) I know that it doesn't take much noise to 'out sing' the home supporters. Not that the away fans do that much either.

Of course, one of the reasons may have been coz I had my 'phones in listening to the commentary on RB, it was just easier as that sun was a real pain today.

Leeds are in Championship.

This cup final malarkey, I just don't get that.

Yes, within the 24 teams in this division a trip to Ashton Gate is one for the calendar but that's about it. Trips to the 'what are you doing down here' clubs (Wolves, Leeds etc) are the big days out.

Archived