IGNORED

Swindon Fans

_HSPARFITT

You're trying too hard Lodger.

You're responding.. That's enough for me..

Anyway, considering you've spent your whole day on this thread, I'll try to have a conversation with you. How will your team line up, what formation, who will play upfront instead of that scumbag Ranger?? Are you confident??

You're responding.. That's enough for me..

Anyway, considering you've spent your whole day on this thread, I'll try to have a conversation with you. How will your team line up, what formation, who will play upfront instead of that scumbag Ranger?? Are you confident??

I'm not confidant because our current form is lousy. Probably the best time for anyone to play us.

We've got some key absentees including Ranger. I'd go through the side but why risk a collection of 'who?' responses.

I'm not confidant because our current form is lousy. Probably the best time for anyone to play us.

We've got some key absentees including Ranger. I'd go through the side but why risk a collection of 'who?' responses.

Don't be so soft :) When we played you at home you went 4-3-3 with Ranger, N'Guessan and Prichard (I think) as the forward 3, that caused us many problems, considering there was a good mix of pace and power. 

You have a good team, you might be stuck in mid table but is that really a bad season?? We'd do anything to be 9th in the league. Considering Swindon either are in the promotion race or in a relegation scrap isn't nice to have a break?

Although I think Coopers got lucky to get your job, considering he failed with 3 teams in the conference..

What makes me laugh is how they scoff at the fingers jibe and 'Swindle'.

Shitty and Slavetraders is now the cutting edge of insults is it?? Not exactly original themselves...

Isn't that the whole point of little jibes and name calling? To get under their skin

Well, it's working if they're talking about it :)

Isn't that the whole point of little jibes and name calling? To get under their skin

Well, it's working if they're talking about it :)

True dat ;)

They tend to think we are obsessed with them but we only seem to care when we are playing them, its definitely the other way round.

Just for any Swindle 'guests' reading.. our main rivals are Gas, Cardiff and Plymouth.. you are pretty much down below even Forest and Palace, cheers for caring though.

Archived