IGNORED

The Darts Thread

Big Red Rich

4 minutes ago, BA14 RED said:

Is it me or he couldnt be any further up Taylors buttocks?

Telling him how to win. Wayne you didn’t even make a final - you lost to Kirk Sheppard.

Taylors pathetic attempt at distracting Cross too. Glad he’s having none of it. 

Crowd after the way they booed MVG against Cross being the quietest I’ve ever seen 

7 minutes ago, wayne allisons tongues said:

Can’t see what the difference is between Taylor talking to the crowd or Wright saying what double or MVG doing his fist pumps. 

The guy even at his age doesn’t give up, he knows he has lost but still making Cross work for it.

MVG isn’t much better but he does it as a pure natural reaction.

Taylor does it as a tactic and against weaker opponents it works. 

2 minutes ago, Super said:

In fairness Taylor deserves a moment for a great career. All about Cross now.

I know but they could do it after in interviews etc. To cut Cross off mid interview to speak to Taylor was pathetic 

53 minutes ago, ziderheadarmy said:

Shocked by Whitlock and Smith getting in and very shocked Adrian Lewis isn’t it

Hearn explained that the PL selection is based on a meritocracy within the PDC and it's about how much success any player has had during the season.

The likes of Wade, Chisnell and Lewis all struggled this season so they miss out.

I was gutted had cross to win 7-3,7-4 set betting! 

Agreed Taylor bit odd in taking way to much lime light from cross.

Re naming the match play trophy the ' Phil Taylor trophy' seems a little bit odd.

Passing of the baton I think last night. £400,000! That's a little bit bigger than the BDO!  

• Admin

Wasn't really that big a surprise for Cross to win the whole thing he has been doing it on the tour all year.

MVG seemed to have some kind of melt down this tournament, he should never have gotten past RVB, but RVB seems to choke against his fellow national

Did make me laugh to learn the PDC only pay out the winnings at the end of each tour card (which is 2 years) by then Rob Cross will be a millionnaire in winnings

I expect sponsors are falling over themselves this morning to get him signed up

18 minutes ago, Super said:

Anybody going to watch the other darts starting today? Ok its a bit shit! but will still watch some. Durrant should win it looks best player.

The BDO is a definitely the poor relation and I'm surprised the BDO players can make a living out of being professional.

Archived