IGNORED

Cotterill To Leicester [Merged]

Yatecity

Second behind Neil Lennon generally but yes very short odds being offered. Across bookies every manager has drifted to longer odds somewhere... not SC...

Very worrying.

He's gone from 33-1 to 2-1 very quickly.

Not sure what I'd do if we lost him!

Person only got sacked yesterday it's too early to use those odds as a guide revisit it in a couple of days and then you will get a clearer picture,

I doubt cotts will leave at the moment he's got full board backing here at the moment

Maybe this explains the lack of transfer activity!

Or we are all playing into the bookies hands.

I have to admit this isn't so unrealistic as it seems.

That's my thoughts.

Maybe don't want to make any transfers until we have a new manager to choose the players?

A terrifying thought.

We have to be honest and say its not beyond the realms of possibility.  Cotterill's performance here has been virtually flawless, which won't have gone unnoticed.  My instinct is that he is commited to this club and is building something, but there is no point in denying that a Premier League club with the salary that goes with it would surely be a temptation.

Leicester also stuck by Pearson during some much lower times when he may well have been sacked, which suggests this is not a Vincent Tan type don't-touch-with-a-bargepole situation.

Archived