IGNORED

Albert Adomah (Merged)

BCFC Jordan

Sorry to disappoint, but I really don't think that can be him. I'm quite sure he wouldn't have a Facebook page with a profile picture of him in a City shirt. Looking at it, there's no mention of Boro at all.

I thought that but he said in the pre match programme that City fans are always messaging him on Facebook

Sorry to disappoint, but I really don't think that can be him. I'm quite sure he wouldn't have a Facebook page with a profile picture of him in a City shirt. Looking at it, there's no mention of Boro at all.

It is definitely him. He's had it for years.

Adam Baker also posted this interview from today's programme, in which he mentions his Facebook account - https://twitter.com/AdamBakerBCFC/status/635068929073934336

Dunno, haven't looked but on Twitter there were 'boro fans saying he was clapping our goal/our fans and he has never done that as much for them. The fans said they got why he did it but he shouldn't have taken the Micky (only they didn't say Micky)

It seems they just haven't got the same relationship with him

Dunno, haven't looked but on Twitter there were 'boro fans saying he was clapping our goal/our fans and he has never done that as much for them. The fans said they got why he did it but he shouldn't have taken the Micky (only they didn't say Micky)

It seems they just haven't got the same relationship with him

Well, he has to be careful; he doesn't want to annoy his home fans too much. Perhaps they will forgive him just this once and understand that their is true love and affection between him and BCFC. Nobody wants to stop the love. :)

Archived