IGNORED

Albert Adomah (Merged)

BCFC Jordan

Completely agree with you, but of course the rumour mill will start now. There's no source showing he's asked to leave or even wants too? Can't see why he would unless it's for the premier league!

Source is Guardian website. See breaking news wire or Sportblog transfers section

on the Football page. Can't get link to post right now. Tablet playing up as you can see from my typing!

I find Bolasie interesting. When he was here, I thought Adomah was better. I felt Bolasie was raw and lacked purpose. I was reading about him the other day and apparently he's basically got his own private 121 coach that he felt has improved all aspects of his game. He's kitted up his house with all sorts of training and monitoring devices to improve his game and spends hours analysing his play and opponents.

I was disappointed he left as I thought he'd really break through that season but never would have guessed the progress he'd make!

He's improved remarkably, shame the way he left us.

I know about this coach, yes Bolasie is one of his main, if not the main client of his. This person spends a lot of time travelling up and down to London from Bristol and has become good friends with Bolasie. But he also works with at least one of our players. So if he can work the magic on this player like he has for Bolasie, well who knows.

Anyone else get the impression this is all a bit too convienient, the article in the programme, the applause on the pitch and the fb comment afterwards, maybe Albert wanted away, knew he was about to make a request and wanted to ingratiate himself a bit .... Love Albie as much as the next guy, but not sure he quite fits here at the moment. Happy for SC to decide tho

I would love to see Albert back, we will have to change our system at some point and will have to make use of a bigger squad this year, see nothing stopping Cotterill wanting him.

No one has suggested a 5-4-1; as defensive as it sounds, could a midfield of Freeman, Smith, Pack & RW (Albert) work I think it could, and overlapping Bryan/Fredericks when we're forward while maintaining the solidity of a back 3

There are plenty of options based on players we could go for; I would be as surprised as delighted though with Fredericks, Little, Wagstaff and Burns in our squad

Archived