IGNORED

Albert Adomah (Merged)

BCFC Jordan

You're right. I apologise. They've made FIFA really realistic nowadays. I was thinking back to the days of FIFA 95.

It's now wholly comparable with real life.

Includes secret moves.

Top tip....press the X and O buttons together to select player films sex video or press X and L1 to have relationship with school girl.

Adomah was adored by us as being the only positive thing on the pitch for a couple of seasons, as well as his memorable interviews off it. He was our fan's favourite player and it wasn't even close.

Though Boro fans appear to rate him, they have had a far better squad than we did since he's been there - as a result, their hero-worship is far more diluted or even not obvious at all.

Things are different now... especially with regards to Flint. It wouldn't be the same for him, or us.

I really don't think this would change our system. He would make a superb driver from the midfield. Giving us that forward energy that Cotts loves. Freeman and Adomah running at you with Kodjias pace too?? Terrifying! He fits in for me! I can just see;

Hamer

Williams Flint Ayling

Bryan Little

Adomah Smith Freeman

Kodjia Wilbraham

I really don't think this would change our system. He would make a superb driver from the midfield. Giving us that forward energy that Cotts loves. Freeman and Adomah running at you with Kodjias pace too?? Terrifying! He fits in for me! I can just see;

Hamer

Williams Flint Ayling

Bryan Little

Adomah Smith Freeman

Kodjia Wilbraham

We would get destroyed by any decent team.

Hamer

Williams Flint Ayling

Bryan Little

Adomah Smith Freeman

Kodjia Wilbraham

Isn't that back to front? It's really confusing me.

Edit: Williams and Bryan on the right? Ayling and Little on the left?

Edit2: Can't see this working in the Champ though, we would need a CDM in my opinion.

Hamer

Williams Flint Ayling

Bryan Little

Adomah Smith Freeman

Kodjia Wilbraham

I'm going to take a punt here and suggest that you don't make your living as a football manager..?!

Yer I wrote that as cbs-wbs-cms-st, I really don't understand why we would get "destroyed by anyone" what a ridiculous thing to say! It's a version of the side that got 99 points in L1 last year, addition of a proven prem gk, a proven championship midfielder and a striker who has looked better and better every game so far.....

I know as a city fan the tendency is pessimism, but this team could do well. I also think games where Korey moves in to more of a cdm role he does well, great at pitching in tackles and filling in gaps in defence

If we can offer him similar or better wages and regular first team football then why wouldn't he join?

He obviously enjoyed his time here, I'm sure most people would rather live in Bristol than Middlesbrough, he will probably get a pretty big signing on fee and he wouldn't be the first player to prefer being a big fish in a small pond.

If we can offer him similar or better wages and regular first team football then why wouldn't he join?

He obviously enjoyed his time here, I'm sure most people would rather live in Bristol than Middlesbrough, he will probably get a pretty big signing on fee and he wouldn't be the first player to prefer being a big fish in a small pond.

I don't doubt for a minute that he might want to return here. The question is whether we want or need him at this moment in time.

Yer I wrote that as cbs-wbs-cms-st, I really don't understand why we would get "destroyed by anyone" what a ridiculous thing to say! It's a version of the side that got 99 points in L1 last year, addition of a proven prem gk, a proven championship midfielder and a striker who has looked better and better every game so far.....

I know as a city fan the tendency is pessimism, but this team could do well. I also think games where Korey moves in to more of a cdm role he does well, great at pitching in tackles and filling in gaps in defence

Maybe because you've replaced one of our defensive link players with an out and out attacking player and lost our one midfielder who can win a header.

That team would tear league one apart but be seriously found out in the Championship.

We are already exposed with a player like Pack in midfield. Replace him with AA and we would be totally over run.

It's not the same as the team that won the title last season, me old mucker. Last season we played with two midfielders who could defend (Korey Smith and Wade/Pack).

I don't doubt for a minute that he might want to return here. The question is whether we want or need him at this moment in time.

Id be surprised if we didn't want him unless we have someone else lined up. The fee could be a problem as well I'd be surprised if boro didn't ask for at least 6 million due to our recent well documented big bids.

If ( and it's a big if) the placid AA has thrown a wobbly about being left out for one game & was going to leave Boro he would only go to a team that have a chance of helping him achieving his premerrship dream. Dare I say QPR or maybe he could always replace his old mucker at Palace.

As much as most of us would like him back at AG (as long as it didn't take away any budget to bring in a CB, DM, ST) it is not going to happen and there are going to be quite a few posters a bit upset, disappointed and maybe a bit embarrassed.

Albert Adomah ffs. You'll be telling me next were linked with Berbatov or Zidane next!

• Admin

Every one seems to have overlooked my earlier post....but if we had a bid for the Man Utd player accepted. It shows we are definitely in the market for a player of that ilk.

I don't believe we made a bid for Lingard in the first place. I reckon that was his agent reminding the football world that his client exists.

I don't believe we made a bid for Lingard in the first place. I reckon that was his agent reminding the football world that his client exists.

I believe we would of at least enquired. As it was a random, but believable one. If it was just the agent making it up surely he would of thrown a few more rumours out there by now. 

My point is the club didn't acknowledge a bid for Gray but people take that as fact. So why not Lingard?

Gayle one they did admit to.

I think they did acknowledge Gray, after the fact. Didn't SC say he'd met him but wouldn't offer him what he wanted in terms of wages.

With Lingard it was a complete wall of silence.

Archived