IGNORED

Albert Adomah (Merged)

BCFC Jordan

The reason we started playing 352 was because we were so poor in defence. When we were really bad it ment we could have five players in defence to cover our defensive short comings by making up for it with the extra man. It worked out quite well for us but I don't see 352 taking us forward much more. I've played a fair bit with 352 on fifa but against teams with decent wingers I get destroyed on the wings. It's the same for us. We need to revert to 4 at the back. 433 for me.

Reading thro Boro Forum -

mixed views on potentially losing Albert but majority concerned and wouldn't want to lose him

According to Nixon there's def a problem with Albert / Boro

Suggestion that QPR !!!!!!!!! Have been sniffing all summer as a replacement for Matt Phillips

QPR would make sense, isn't he a QPR fan?

We seem desperate for a marquee signing though.. I'm sure we'd offer him a good wage.

The reason we started playing 352 was because we were so poor in defence. When we were really bad it ment we could have five players in defence to cover our defensive short comings by making up for it with the extra man. It worked out quite well for us but I don't see 352 taking us forward much more. I've played a fair bit with 352 on fifa but against teams with decent wingers I get destroyed on the wings. It's the same for us. We need to revert to 4 at the back. 433 for me.

ha ha. fair play, thats funny

Hahahahahahahaha. Amazing. Is this supposed to be funny? Probably the second best post I've ever read after the Gaetan Bussman joke.

@GraemeBailey: Albert Adomah could be set for shock Middlesbrough departure. http://t.co/zwhrrDV6wI via @HITCsport

HITCsport, I know, far from reliable, been reading the Boro forums though and there's someone on there that's apparently ITK saying AA is coming back. Everyone seems to be listsening to him, asking him questions etc etc so maybe he's proven he actually is ITK, I don't know, just thought I'd share it.

Hahahahahahahaha. Amazing. Is this supposed to be funny? Probably the second best post I've ever read after the Gaetan Bussman joke.

I genuinely can't tell if this is a joke or not?

• Admin

See on the Boro Forum they were saying that there was a story on the Evening Post website earlier saying we'd bid 6m for Albert but it's since been removed !!!!

Now there's a surprise !!!!

That was a photoshop job.

"Ashton gate", "6 million pound", "no-one around for comment but a source said we could get this done".

"Albert Adomah wants out of Middlesbrough after a blazing row with boss Aitor Karanka.

Winger Adomah, 27, is keen on a return to former club Bristol City and hopes a deal could be done this week."

Source: The Sun

"To be fair I thought he was getting a bit too cosy with the Bristol City fans on Saturday. I'm all for him acknowledging the fans of his former club but he was just going way too far."

I loved Albert when he was here. I love that he's made the comments he has in their match day programme.

I don't particularly want him back here though. He wouldn't fit our style of play and it would be a similar situation to when he left where he would only get impact sub appearances.

He will be aware of that and won't be heading here, not at this stage of his career anyway.

This is the ITK on the situation, apparently. 

"Karanka singled him out for criticism following the Derby game and in particular the goal. He dropped him on the back of that game. Karanka then criticised him for clapping the Bristol fans after the game on Saturday and told him he could easily be replaced ( i assume but don't know that there had been an exchange of words) Adomah got up and said he won't play for Karanka again."

• Admin

After the Summer we've had it just feels a bit weird that one of the star players for the Championship favourites (see bet365) looks to be trying to push through a move to us. And added to that I'm not sure we even have a place in the team for him?

I suppose in the past Cotts has spoken about his desire to play 3 up front so we could try 343 with Freeman moving left, AA coming in on the right & Wilbs/Kodjia rotating?

This is the ITK on the situation, apparently.

"Karanka singled him out for criticism following the Derby game and in particular the goal. He dropped him on the back of that game. Karanka then criticised him for clapping the Bristol fans after the game on Saturday and told him he could easily be replaced ( i assume but don't know that there had been an exchange of words) Adomah got up and said he won't play for Karanka again."

Is this the sort of "top man" that we want back here?

Cotts has mentioned 4-3-3 a couple of times, perhaps that's his favoured formation?

A line up of;

Kodjia II Wilbs II Adomah

Freeman

Ayling II Smith

Bryan II Williams II Flint II Fredericks

Hamer

Looks quite strong to me

Brilliant. We need to be more attacking.

Someone on Boro's forum has posted the following. Is it true?

18 minutes ago

This is in The Sun

Albert Adomah wants out of Middlesbrough after a blazing row with boss Aitor Karanka.

Winger Adomah, 27, is keen on a return to former club Bristol City and hopes a deal could be done this week.

Archived