IGNORED

Scott Wagstaff departs from Ashton Gate (Merged)

cityred exile

Any body else watching the Leicester players celebrating on the box ?  taking center stage in the team " bounce around"  I find this strange seeing that hes there no 3 and not even made the subs bench this season    Considering he "one of our own"  along with cutting his loan spell with us short  think he thought he was going to get another loan elsewhere that did not come to fruit  , strange !     if only he he hung around a little longer  would have been another  localdd and number 1 here    Did not notice Leicester local a certain Liam Moore at the party celebrations  also strange!

2 minutes ago, cityred exile said:

Any body else watching the Leicester players celebrating on the box ?  taking center stage in the team " bounce around"  I find this strange seeing that hes there no 3 and not even made the subs bench this season    Considering he "one of our own"  along with cutting his loan spell with us short  think he thought he was going to get another loan elsewhere that did not come to fruit  , strange !     if only he he hung around a little longer  would have been another  localdd and number 1 here    Did not notice Leicester local a certain Liam Moore at the party celebrations  also strange!

And this has what to do with waggy?

Thought I'd clicked the wrong link originally when I read about Leicester celebrating. Had to go back out and try again. Turns out I'd clicked the right link after all. 

Strange.

1 hour ago, Taz said:

Thought I'd clicked the wrong link originally when I read about Leicester celebrating. Had to go back out and try again. Turns out I'd clicked the right link after all. 

Strange.

Just done exactly the same. 

What a brilliant thread. 

Edit, this appears to be the ideal opportunity to share a picture of my new BBQ for no particular reason...

I've just got home from Southmead Hospital after having an emergency operation last night. 

Still high on painkillers and barely awake due to anesthetic this thread strangely makes absolute cognisant sense. 

Want to thank @Fordy62 and @Doozerchris for now making me send my wife out for an Aardvark Chargrilled Burger, she doesn't believe that they exist but I've shown her the picture so it must do. 

5 minutes ago, Charliesboots said:

I've just got home from Southmead Hospital after having an emergency operation last night. 

Still high on painkillers and barely awake due to anesthetic this thread strangely makes absolute cognisant sense. 

Want to thank @Fordy62 and @Doozerchris for now making me send my wife out for an Aardvark Chargrilled Burger, she doesn't believe that they exist but I've shown her the picture so it must do. 

Oh no. Get well soon mate. 

Purple monkey dishwasher. 

Archived