IGNORED

Lee Johnson Sack Watch (Merged, again and again)

And Its Smith

2 hours ago, Fordy62 said:

1832hrs: 4 year old daughter forcing us to watch the strictly Christmas special. 

So far I've identified 6 people capable of doing a better job than LJ;

Tess, Craig, Darcy, Bruno, Len and Ainsley Harriott. 

20.43 LJ still here.

I vote for Ainsley. @Bristol Rob and @CyderInACan THINK OF THE FOOD VOUCHERS AND CHIPS IF HE WAS IN CHARGE!

3 hours ago, RedDave said:

I really can't see it.  They will give him till mid Feb I reckon.  

I agree with this it seems we don't actually sack managers until we are actually in the relegation zone, now I've said that I'll probably been proven wrong by facts..I hate chopping and changing managers . I was in the give LJ more time and it's only one goal crowd until December, the new players just clouded over the problems for a few days...

3 hours ago, Fordy62 said:

1832hrs: 4 year old daughter forcing us to watch the strictly Christmas special. 

If today's match was called, 'Strictly Come Severnside' would judge Johnson have said to Cardiff, "It's a 3 from Lee"?

3 hours ago, Fordy62 said:

as wmp not sure i will believe you ;-) sorry missed out GROUP

1 minute ago, reddoh said:

as wmp not sure i will believe you ;-)

You don't believe that I was watching Strictly, or don't believe that those 6 people would do a better job than LJ?

For the record I now watching the Denzel Washington film Deja Vu. It contains some incredibly questionable science. Although none of it as questionable as LJ's tactics. 

Just now, Fordy62 said:

You don't believe that I was watching Strictly, or don't believe that those 6 people would do a better job than LJ?

For the record I now watching the Denzel Washington film Deja Vu. It contains some incredibly questionable science. Although none of it as questionable as LJ's tactics. 

did you see the edit?

Archived