IGNORED

#Johnsonoutnow

REDOXO

Minority BCFC share holder 'Dorset_Cider' states................... " Steve Lansdown, it has come to this (I don't personally like witch hunts but) JOHNSON OUT!"

https://www.facebook.com/groups/402578920080105/

https://www.change.org/p/bristol-city-sack-lee-johnson?recruiter=539404667&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=share_for_starters_page&utm_term=mob-xs-google-no_msg

1 minute ago, Phileas Fogg said:

I'm not really sure why but for some reason sharing tweets directly on OTIB causes the page to jump as it's loading. The text or an image of the tweet is fine I think, it's just the sharing of the tweet directly.

Yes I noticed that too. I screenshot that seems to work ok? 

1 minute ago, REDOXO said:

Yes I noticed that too. I screenshot that seems to work ok? 

Yeah, images are fine I think. Maybe it's because the data is loaded from twitter so adds extra time onto page loading..

Speaking of twitter, it shouldn't take too much effort to get #JohnsonOut trending in Bristol at the very least.. should only take 100 tweets or so, probably less..

2 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Yeah, images are fine I think. Maybe it's because the data is loaded from twitter so adds extra time onto page loading..

Speaking of twitter, it shouldn't take too much effort to get #JohnsonOut trending in Bristol at the very least.. should only take 100 tweets or so, probably less..

That's the aim PF. 

Get it trending everywhere. Bombard the club with emails and get people galvanized. You can't beat a billionaire and that is not the aim, but you can influence one that is making an honest mistake!

3 hours ago, 8menhadadream said:

You won't get them in. They would be removed during any searches I should think. #BIGBROTHER.

I could get them in no problem but they would probably be taken down and I will most likely be banned.... it would be worth it though!

2 hours ago, Phileas Fogg said:

I'm not really sure why but for some reason sharing tweets directly on OTIB causes the page to jump as it's loading. The text or an image of the tweet is fine I think, it's just the sharing of the tweet directly.

Might just be your browser. Fine on my chrome mobile browser. 

4 minutes ago, smokey live said:

"It doesn't change anything for me. I continue to work hard and keep going. There have been so many times when good management has put us in a position to win games this season and we have not done so"

Good management....?! you must be in the wrong place mate..

#johnsonout

4 minutes ago, 'keepuplino' said:

Good management....?! you must be in the wrong place mate..

#johnsonout

Translated in to English he said

ive done my part it's someone else's fault

Can this man stoop any lower, what a total clown

johnson out

Archived