IGNORED

#Johnsonoutnow

REDOXO

2 minutes ago, Fiale said:

Just look at the number of likes and retweets though - I know it's early days, but it ain't looking good - Apathy still seems the main emotion.

We have quite an elderly, aging fan base. 

I don't want to stereotype, but are those fans necessarily going to be on Twitter?

Hence why I'm thinking a more traditional protest would gain more traction fella.

Interesting post earlier from RedOXO

"What bothers me more than anything is there is fear that Steve may withdraw his support and say that's it! To those you can not live in fear of what might happen!"

i actually can't see this happening. Whilst all credit to SL for investing so much into the club, BCFC is far too intwined with the Bristol Sports brand for him to walk away. The last accounts showed loans by him to the club of around £55 million. This is unlikely to be repaid if he goes.

What worries me most, is that SL is coming across as rather naive. He made his money building a successful investment company. In that world, if you have an under performing fund manager, you change him. Simple. You don't keep throwing good money after bad. Sadly that is what we have here.

offer still stands for me and #OddBallJim to take over. 

Oh, btw, one other credential I have is that I was not a very good player.that often makes for you a good manager....

But then again, nor was LJ !

2 hours ago, Fiale said:

How about taking a folded sheet of A4 paper in your pocket tot he game and at some point just holding it up - if only a couple of hundred pop up - then LJ / SL have their mandate to keep going as people will seem to be happy with things as they are. If thousands are held up then well hopefully message rec'd.

I say this as people have paid up to £500 quid to go to matches, I doubt a lot will just not turn up.

Or how about supporting the team instead?

4 minutes ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

Or how about supporting the team instead?

How about supporting the team but also protesting against the manager if you feel he is not good enough ! Or are you one of those people who can only do or think one thing at a time ?

2 hours ago, MarkRed! said:

I'd like to get a johnson out banner... any ideas how I could go about this.. A few bedsheets don't work for me! I sit a few feet in front of SL and would love to block their view of the game....

1 hour ago, 'keepuplino' said:

Can we not all make some banners and get them out up all around the gate before Tuesday?

You won't get them in. They would be removed during any searches I should think. #BIGBROTHER.

I think you guys are doing the right thing, there can be no doubt that SL is aware of the problems but if the Johnson's are close friends (as i am led to believe) i can understand his reluctance to give junior the boot, now if the shite pile is kicked hard enough and Johnson Juniors position becomes untenable then i feel that SL will act.. you lot get the blame :cool: Great where do i sign.

Guys....

Frustrations are running high...we get that...we ALL get that !

I am not going to stop going to the game. For me, it is quality time to spend with my Son, have a couple of pints and a pie and chew the fat..you know ?

We look forward to it....massively !

But, everyone needs a voice. Let me ask a question ?

You go and buy a car, it cost a few quid, but there's something's wrong with it. Do you accept it, or you go back and have a moan ? Is that not the same here ? I think we can all see that there is something wrong, but are not sure what. Manager, board, players, coaches ?

Just like the car. I am no no mechanics, but that does not mean that I don't know if something's wrong.

Frustrations boil over when you have a problem, know it can be fixed, but nothing is done about it. 

Everyone vents their frustrations in different ways. It's the way of world. Some fight in the Dolmans (unforgivable in my view that was yesterday)

Me ? I just moan on here and to my mates !

5 hours ago, oldstandrobin said:

nothing will look so eerie as an empty stadium for 10 minutes after kick off

Talking about ears, nothing on off site yet , is anybody there?

Archived