IGNORED

#Johnsonoutnow

REDOXO

As much as we want Johnson out, I don't think he'll leave any time soon. He won't resign because he 'believes in himself' and Lansdown fully backs him (said in an interview recently). Lee Johnson's clueless tactics and Steve Lansdown's stubbornness are bringing us down :(

1 minute ago, JakeOTIB said:

As much as we want Johnson out, I don't think he'll leave any time soon. He won't resign because he 'believes in himself' and Lansdown fully backs him (said in an interview recently). Lee Johnson's clueless tactics and Steve Lansdown's stubbornness are bringing us down :(

Maybe. SL is a fool then. 

He'll be able to write the book "How to alienate people" soon. 

1 minute ago, CotswoldRed said:

Maybe. SL is a fool then. 

He'll be able to write the book "How to alienate people" soon. 

Exactly. I mean, technically speaking, LJ is the worst manager / head coach in the club's history. How he isn't gone yet is yet to be seen!

How about taking a folded sheet of A4 paper in your pocket tot he game and at some point just holding it up - if only a couple of hundred pop up - then LJ / SL have their mandate to keep going as people will seem to be happy with things as they are. If thousands are held up then well hopefully message rec'd.

I say this as people have paid up to £500 quid to go to matches, I doubt a lot will just not turn up.

4 minutes ago, Fiale said:

How about taking a folded sheet of A4 paper in your pocket tot he game and at some point just holding it up - if only a couple of hundred pop up - then LJ / SL have their mandate to keep going as people will seem to be happy with things as they are. If thousands are held up then well hopefully message rec'd.

I say this as people have paid up to £500 quid to go to matches, I doubt a lot will just not turn up.

This is the only way we'll get listened to! Even then Lansdown won't act...

20 minutes ago, JakeOTIB said:

This is a fans fight back SL with have no choice... #johnsonout

9 hours ago, OddBallJim said:

It has already been confirmed that myself and @Wellspokenman are more than willing to step in as joint caretaker managers. 

I have a relatively modest managerial CV, but did win the regional Winter cup, Carlsberg cup, two league championships and one runner's up finish as manager of my old five a side team "inter Ya'nan" :laugh:

What a pairing.....

And there's me running my junior team to be league Champions in 4 successive seasons. In fact in one season our second team did not concede a goal all season.

so, my credentials are:

i know how to organise a defence

i know how to win

i can deal with children on the pitch

Perhaps best of all.....can me and OddBallJim really do any worse ? and I suspect we will be a little bit cheaper...

Ker Ching....winners all round...

1 minute ago, Wellspokenman said:

What a pairing.....

And there's me running my junior team to be league Champions in 4 successive seasons. In fact in one season our second team did not concede a goal all season.

so, my credentials are:

i know how to win

Perhaps best of all.....can me and OddBallJim really do any worse ? and I suspect we will be a little bit cheaper...

Brilliant stuff! :laugh:

7 minutes ago, Wellspokenman said:

What a pairing.....

so, my credentials are:

i know how to win

4 year contract ?

If everyone has had enough of the BCFC Coach/Manager - I have just one question and that is why was it only 700 plus fans who signed the petition on this very subject when there are thousands of fans venting their anger at our situation in the Championship? 

Also - Mr Lansdown said in his recent interview "we are not in the relegation zone".  Well Mr Lansdown we are now in this situation and what do you intend to do about it?

10 hours ago, REDOXO said:

Months of mayhem, sickeningly poor results and now supporters squaring up in the stands!

What I read is supporters tearing up season tickets, threatening not to buy new ones and saying what can we do!

Ok so here is what you do. 

Most people are on Facebook you post #Johnsonoutnow

Twitter #Johnsonoutnow

Snap Chat, Tumbler, Pintrest etc etc #Johnsonoutnow

We could even start a Gofundme page #taxiforjohnson

As supporters we are not without a voice in fact we have a huge voice. I agree with many not while the game is on, the support over the last few weeks despite all this is amazing under the most appalling circumstances.

Otherwise your choice is nothing but whining on here and I have had enough of that. We are stakeholders and many of us are shareholders. Make your voice heard!

What bothers me more than anything is there is fear that Steve may withdraw his support and say that's it! To those you can not live in fear of what might happen!

If people are interested get it going, if they are not stop whining and accept the inevitable!

All donations welcome.

:yes:

@tfj :protest:

Archived