IGNORED

#Johnsonoutnow

REDOXO

Pin it?

Also I'm going on record as saying this: hounding someone out of a job isn't something I'd normally condone. But if I didn't deliver in my job, I'd be reviewed by my manager and ultimately given a warning or replaced.

I firmly was behind LJ until probably the Derby game where I started to lose faith. I much wanted LJ to be a success story like Eddie Howe, Chris Houghton and the like but he has failed, he continues to fail and for me his time is up.

1 minute ago, 'keepuplino' said:

Let's keep this thread top until he's gone!  

That is the aim.

Its late but we will see if some of the most vociferous voices on here will join the protest in the morning....And then you start copying board members and club officials that post here....But that is for the morning!!

#Johnsonoutnow

1 minute ago, OddBallJim said:

Pin it?

Also I'm going on record as saying this: hounding someone out of a job isn't something I'd normally condone. But if I didn't deliver in my job, I'd be reviewed by my manager and ultimately given a warning or replaced.

I firmly was behind LJ until probably the Derby game where I started to lose faith. I much wanted LJ to be a success story like Eddie Howe, Chris Houghton and the like but he has failed, he continues to fail and for me his time is up.

Yes pin it Mods..

1 minute ago, nellie said:

im not setting foot in the stadium until he is gone ive have given a idea i have to travel from Bournemouth for every home game it need back up i will back you but im not going im on full boycott 

Now repost that with @AdamB in the text....Ooops did it for you!!

1 minute ago, REDOXO said:

Now repost that with @AdamB in the text....Ooops did it for you!!

he cant do anything he works for the club it needs to be a fan protest and we need backing from the fans if the fans dont go then they will have to listen 

2 minutes ago, nellie said:

he cant do anything he works for the club it needs to be a fan protest and we need backing from the fans if the fans dont go then they will have to listen 

You dont think he talks to people inside AG. Particularly in his current role!

He can do nothing but he can tell people at the club we are fighting back

#johnsonoutnow

3 minutes ago, 'keepuplino' said:

Yes pin it Mods..

I don't think the mods will pin it - it would be like OTIB as a forum (and not individuals)  taking a stance on the clubs appointment. It's for the fans to resolve, I don't think the trust forum should side with protest unless it involves something extremely serious to City's future.

You dont think he talks to people inside AG. Particularly in his current role!

He can do nothing but he can tell people at the club we are fighting back

#johnsonoutnow

and risk upsetting his employer who seems to be oblivious to the whole situation he could get the boot before LJ if he does  

1 minute ago, Fiale said:

I don't think the mods will pin it - it would be like OTIB as a forum (and not individuals)  taking a stance on the clubs appointment. It's for the fans to resolve, I don't think the trust forum should side with protest unless it involves something extremely serious to City's future.

The mods are great. They can make any decision they feel is right and it would be fine with me!

3 minutes ago, Fiale said:

Fair enough,. It's our job to keep it top then :fingerscrossed:

The mods are great. They can make any decision they feel is right and it would be fine with me!

Agreed, I like that the forum lets a mix of views and that the Mods are very passionate and fair in letting us debate most things.

4 minutes ago, Fiale said:

Relegation? An empty stadium?

Ok, I'm being facetious :thumbsup:

Just now, nellie said:

come on who pays his wages is he really going to rock the boat 

It's still his job to pass on dis-satisfaction, otherwise if things happen and the club are like "Adam why did you not tell us what was happening"   "I didn't want to upset you and lose my job !" 

But that is the point his wages are paid by the club to tell them what is going on!....Nice job with keeping this top BTW!

we need backing if we are going to have a protest 2 people now wont make a difference we need the majority of people on this forum to back it 

2 minutes ago, Fiale said:

It's still his job to pass on dis-satisfaction, otherwise if things happen and the club are like "Adam why did you not tell us what was happening"   "I didn't want to upset you and lose my job !" 

does he ask testing questions in his interviews he is the public mouthpiece for the club and i respect him for that but he isnt going to say LJ are you out of your depth  

Archived