IGNORED

#Johnsonoutnow

REDOXO

1 minute ago, nellie said:

does he ask testing questions in his interviews he is the public mouthpiece for the club and i respect him for that but he isnt going to say LJ are you out of your depth  

I agree with you there, but when they have their meetings it's his job to pass on what's happening with the fan base - and I fully expect he let's the club know what's happening and peoples feelings. that's different than calling LJ out in a live interview. 

1 minute ago, Fiale said:

I agree with you there, but when they have their meetings it's his job to pass on what's happening with the fan base - and I fully expect he let's the club know what's happening and peoples feelings. that's different than calling LJ out in a live interview. 

why SL has backed LJ do you really think he will go against that LJ unfortunately is higher up the pecking order than Adam 

4 minutes ago, nellie said:

does he ask testing questions in his interviews he is the public mouthpiece for the club and i respect him for that but he isnt going to say LJ are you out of your depth  

Why shouldn't he be asked testing questions? He isn't the ******* prime minister ffs!!!

The sports press i.e. Adam baker are an embarrassment imo

Just now, nellie said:

why SL has backed LJ do you really think he will go against that LJ unfortunately is higher up the pecking order than Adam 

They have meetings where they discuss the club and AB's role is to pass on Fan issues, the club are not going to sack him for telling them what's happening, it's part of his job in communications.

1 minute ago, 'keepuplino' said:

Why shouldn't he be asked testing questions? He isn't the ******* prime minister ffs!!!

The sports press i.e. Adam baker are an embarrassment imo

no im sure he is doing what he is asked to be doing he isnt going to come out and say the board think the club is doing c**p that doesnt sell tickets he will have to put a positive spin on things well because thats his job 

1 minute ago, Fiale said:

They have meetings where they discuss the club and AB's role is to pass on Fan issues, the club are not going to sack him for telling them what's happening, it's part of his job in communications.

really did i not hear SL say that LJ had the backing of most of the supporters a couple of weeks ago 

2 minutes ago, glynriley said:

Get tweeting??!! What a joke. if you want a change get in the car park and shout it out loud at the directors box. Modern life eh?!!!!!

The pitch and aim it at the director's box like the old days.  Peacefully, and politely, obviously.  

the only protest that will work is people staying away if it hits the club finances they will have to listen due to this financial fair what ever that most successful clubs seem to ignore but we are strict on 

9 minutes ago, glynriley said:

Yea but he had gel in his hair and wore a gold chain. That just won't do

Cotts out

And couldn't buy a win in the Championship. Nor can LJ.

If it was good enough for a boy with a West Country accent, it's good enough for a guy whose limitations have found him out. #johnsonout

3 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

You're in charge of that Glynn.

#Protest everywhere!!

3 minutes ago, 'keepuplino' said:

Im right up for that my son, organise it and I'll be there with my city supporting friends?

Such is modern life, it needs to be organised. 25 years ago it would have happened as a matter of course. 

I'm getting too old for this!!!

See you in the car park Tuesday.  :chant6ez:

1 minute ago, glynriley said:

Such is modern life, it needs to be organised. 25 years ago it would have happened as a matter of course. 

I'm getting too old for this!!!

See you in the car park Tuesday.  :chant6ez:

That's one then....Lets see how many will be joining you when the sun comes up on BS3....we have had precious little of that lately!

Archived