IGNORED

#Johnsonoutnow

REDOXO

Just don't go!

Searched on the way in because you might have an 'anti Johnson' banner, told not to voice our opinions, told it' our fault that they're shit?

Just don't go and he will have to listen. 

Boycott a game, it's the only way we'll get to be heard, by staying away. If he doesn't take heed, at least he will see what his belligerence will cause.

22 minutes ago, 8menhadadream said:

Just don't go!

Searched on the way in because you might have an 'anti Johnson' banner, told not to voice our opinions, told it' our fault that they're shit?

Boycott a game, it's the only way we'll get to be heard, by staying away. If he doesn't take heed, at least he will see what his belligerence will cause.

Maybe....protest how you think best....But Protest!

5 hours ago, gazza1982 said:

I didn't think the fans in the ground today were that vocal in wanting him out. In fact it was fairly mute. If we want him out it needs to be in and around the ground on match day not hidden behind a mobile or computer. 

Johnsons 'bounce around the ground??....do just that on a match day,literally that-so long as you stay outside!!!

2 hours ago, 8menhadadream said:

Just don't go!

Its the only way to cut through the bullshit...all the moaning.

5 hours ago, Fiale said:

I don't think the mods will pin it - it would be like OTIB as a forum (and not individuals)  taking a stance on the clubs appointment. It's for the fans to resolve, I don't think the trust forum should side with protest unless it involves something extremely serious to City's future.

They don't need to pin it if we keep this active. 

1 hour ago, Robert the bruce said:

Its the only way to cut through the bullshit...all the moaning.

The only way show "them" how we feel DONT GO TUESDAY they are only doing what they want because they know the fans will keep turning up; SL and his puppets are well taking the p now and we are letting them. No-one is going to oppose SL, the players/MA in all, he has them by the short and curlies and LJ will just tell him what he wants to hear i.e I`LL get us out of this, can I have some more transfer money, can I have a contract ext for the re-build/project. WALK AWAY FOR A DAY

Its a tough thing to do but sometimes you have to "be cruel to be kind" or take a hit to avoid a knockout

1 minute ago, glos old boy said:

The only way show "them" how we feel DONT GO TUESDAY they are only doing what they want because they know the fans will keep turning up; SL and his puppets are well taking the p now and we are letting them. No-one is going to oppose SL, the players/MA in all, he has them by the short and curlies and LJ will just tell him what he wants to hear i.e I`LL get us out of this, can I have some more transfer money, can I have a contract ext for the re-build/project. WALK AWAY FOR A DAY

Can someone add a yes/no poll entitled "JohnsonOutNow poll - will you boycott Tuesday" my phone won't allow it for some reason.

Just posted on facebook, didnt sleep at all well last night, am 66 years old and watching City since I was 7, I just cannot believe our wealthy owner can sit back and let this happen, He calls himself a Bristolian, he doesnt have to put up with the crap a lot of us Bristolians have to put up now with Gas mates. It is truly embarrasing. Lansdown .....ACT NOW

1 minute ago, ChippenhamRed said:

I support this campaign, but we really need to decide between #johnsonout and #johnsonoutnow.

This thread is full of examples of both. It needs to be consistent to be most effective!

Agreed. 

Given the thread title and the fact it's new and fresh from yesterday, can we focus on that? 

#JohnsonOutNow 

1 minute ago, CotswoldRed said:

Agreed. 

Given the thread title and the fact it's new and fresh from yesterday, can we focus on that? 

#JohnsonOutNow 

I would probably favour #johnsonout as a bit more succinct but either way someone needs to make a call and stick with it - and change the thread title if necessary.

Don't let it get caught up in the BS bullcrap that will be rolled out in the build up to Tuesday; time for the fans to act, the media will pick up on it; FIGHTBACK.

21 minutes ago, glos old boy said:

Its a tough thing to do but sometimes you have to "be cruel to be kind" or take a hit to avoid a knockout

Glos, the problem is, like a friend of mine in his 70's and like me a ST holder, I said to him about boycotting a match and he said ' why should I , I have paid for this'...............sadly MA is a spin doctor and knows that a lot will feel this way, he is a master of spin and what amazes me is that he came, not from Manchester United, but Oxford United, a team who lost to our North Bristol rivals yesterday .........typical SL spending ( ie look behind you and not in front). What we need is to organise VERY QUICKLY, for OTIB at first and OTIB to cascade to others, a meeting point on Tuesday, away from the ground, ie Ashton Park and have flyers printed that we as supporters can hand out to others going to the game urging them to wait till 10 minutes after kick off to go through the turnstiles

3 minutes ago, oldstandrobin said:

Glos, the problem is, like a friend of mine in his 70's and like me a ST holder, I said to him about boycotting a match and he said ' why should I , I have paid for this'...............sadly MA is a spin doctor and knows that a lot will feel this way, he is a master of spin and what amazes me is that he came, not from Manchester United, but Oxford United, a team who lost to our North Bristol rivals yesterday .........typical SL spending ( ie look behind you and not in front). What we need is to organise VERY QUICKLY, for OTIB at first and OTIB to cascade to others, a meeting point on Tuesday, away from the ground, ie Ashton Park and have flyers printed that we as supporters can hand out to others going to the game urging them to wait till 10 minutes after kick off to go through the turnstiles

Of course understandable, but fans need to do act and do something in the hope that SL does as well; (although he probably believes LJ STILL has the support of the fans and can understand their feelings etc, etc, )

2 minutes ago, glos old boy said:

Of course understandable, but fans need to do act and do something in the hope that SL does as well; (although he probably believes LJ STILL has the support of the fans and can understand their feelings etc, etc, )

nothing will look so eerie as an empty stadium for 10 minutes after kick off

5 hours ago, 8menhadadream said:

Just don't go!

Maybe all that are boycotting, still go to AG, but congregate outside?

30 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Just did a twitter search and there are FAR more tweets with #johnsonout than there are #johnsonoutnow.

For a consistent message and to give the campaign the best chance of any real impact, I would strongly suggest using #johnsonout and changing the thread title.

#johnsonout 

Archived