IGNORED

LJ - You need to be careful

Londoner

8 hours ago, hodge said:

Is it ****, we were fighting relegation last season and he's turned us into a side thats fighting for the play offs and reached the semi finals of a major domestic cup. Yes we're on a bad run but some context looking at the bigger picture is really required.

No but it needs to turn around yes? Regardless of last season and early season form. Football is in the moment, if not now when can you start criticism of LJ and the team, 1 win in 15, 20?

4 minutes ago, TheCulturalBomb said:

No but it needs to turn around yes? Regardless of last season and early season form. Football is in the moment, if not now when can you start criticism of LJ and the team, 1 win in 15, 20?

Pressure would imply an increased chance of the sack, there is no way LJ is getting the sack this season, we could probably not win another game for the rest of the season and LJ would be here at the start of next season. 

3 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

4 November 2017 - Bristol City 2 Redbirds 1 - you’re right, we can’t beat you....

You barely beat 10 men at home, and you’re only as good as your last game.

But if you want to go back in time..

Last 10 years vs Cardiff:

Played 19

Won  3

Drawn  4

Lost    12

I’d play you every week if we could.

1 hour ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

I'm at a loss as to why some Cardiff fans spend all day on a rival fans forum after a victory in a derby game that puts you 4 points clear of the chasing pack?

Its weird isnt it? i mean cardiff are so far clear of bristol city and likely to get promoted so why bother posting about bristol city?

I mean it would be like city fans having a thread about bristol rovers wouldnt it? 

Crazy idea

A couple of things make me think..

The evidence, so far

a "BLUE Dredd", who isnt too worried that Wales f  uked up in the world cup qualifiers and won't be at the WC

a bloke who is totally obssessed with Bristol City (signed up and doesnt stop posting)

when I point out that Swansea are a far more successful welsh club, doesnt seem to get too agitated

Folks, I reckon our Blue dredd bloke is a Gas

l

7 minutes ago, bobby kellard was go said:

Its weird isnt it? i mean cardiff are so far clear of bristol city and likely to get promoted so why bother posting about bristol city?

I mean it would be like city fans having a thread about bristol rovers wouldnt it? 

Crazy idea

and here lies the most intriguing thing yet

9 minutes ago, BlueDredd said:

You barely beat 10 men at home, and you’re only as good as your last game.

But if you want to go back in time..

Last 10 years vs Cardiff:

Played 19

Won  3

Drawn  4

Lost    12

I’d play you every week if we could.

I quoted our previous game against you, hardly going back in time too much, but you decided to selectively do just that...so:

August 1971 to April 2003 - Bristol City vs Redbirds...we played 25 games against you, we won 18, Drew 6 and lost 1....

Stats can prove and disprove anything....

4 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I quoted our previous game against you, hardly going back in time too much, but you decided to selectively do just that...so:

August 1971 to April 2003 - Bristol City vs Redbirds...we played 25 games against you, we won 18, Drew 6 and lost 1....

Stats can prove and disprove anything....

I’ve got a stat for you.

Today. Cardiff 1 - 0 Bristol

Table: Cardiff  2nd

Bristol  6th (13 points adrift of Cardiff)

My stats show that we’ve been on top (and still are) for the last 10 years. Your stat is pointless.

Archived