IGNORED

LJ - You need to be careful

Londoner

28 minutes ago, Bryans Left Peg said:

Cardiff are serial bottlers, doing well at the moment but with 12 games left, 4 points isn't a huge lead.

Not sure why everyone's giving the young Welsh kid on this forum the attention that he's so desperately craving. 

I am more surprised they are still on here, then again it must be more excitement than watching the shoite served up by Warnock every week.

4 minutes ago, wood_red said:

I am more surprised they are still on here, then again it must be more excitement than watching the shoite served up by Warnock every week.

You mean the constant winning week in week out?..

Surely better than your League One-esque performances of late. You’re utter shite.

14 minutes ago, cidered abroad said:

So why did LJ not play Zak Vyner at right back when Pisano was first injured? 

I agree that we shouldn't just throw money at overpaid and under performing Premier league players but the one who took the right back slot is now looking a shabby and continually fouling with nobody to replace him. 

Johnson pays a big deal of lip service to the Academy but how many have had any opportunity in league matches this season? 

PS. Other than Reid and Bryan. 

Because he’s not ready, under 23s to championship doesn’t work. Lloyd Kelly.

25+ Young players out on loan getting experience. Would recommend you listen to the Brian Tinnion interview with Geoff Twentyman. 

In hindsight we should have brought a right back in but what’s done is done.

34 minutes ago, Bryans Left Peg said:

Cardiff since 2008

2008 - 7th (lost on last day of the season IIRC?)

2009 - 4th 

2010 - 4th

2011 - 6th

2012 - 1st (PROMOTED)

2013 - 20th (RELEGATED)

Cardiff with parachute payments

2014 - 11th

2015 - 8th

2016 - 12th

Haha i love this bit

2 minutes ago, Bryans Left Peg said:

I noticed you glossed over my post, little man. :laughcont:

I actually replied to it.. and for some reason that message isn’t here.

Why don’t you post the finishing positions from your last 10 seasons?.. and then we’ll compare.

You have absolutely nothing to gloat about. Past or present.

2 minutes ago, BlueDredd said:

I actually replied to it.. and for some reason that message isn’t here.

Why don’t you post the finishing positions from your last 10 seasons?.. and then we’ll compare.

You have absolutely nothing to gloat about. Past or present.

But the point I made was that Cardiff are serial bottlers when in the promotion mix, and your comment was 'Bristol City are the only bottlers here' - so I proved it.

Clearly the post, (because of it's accuracy) hit a sore spot.

I'm very confident we'll be playing Cardiff again next season.

3 hours ago, Bluecityslicker said:

I'd like to ask anyone on this forum who holds that sort of view to put aside any inherent dislike for Cardiff as a near football neighbour and to put aside insults and explain clearly and sensibly why they hold that view on the basis of the following facts:

4. We are the only team to have won at Wolves.....

Thanks for coming on here with ‘facts’ - pity you couldn’t get them correct:

Saturday 20 January, Wolves 0 Forest 2....but you’re the ‘only team to have won at Wolves’.....

2 minutes ago, Bryans Left Peg said:

But the point I made was that Cardiff are serial bottlers when in the promotion mix, and your comment was 'Bristol City are the only bottlers here' - so I proved it.

Clearly the post, (because of it's accuracy) hit a sore spot.

I'm very confident we'll be playing Cardiff again next season.

We haven’t bottled promotion since the few seasons leading up to us winning this league in 2012.. so 2011 was our last promotion bottling season. 7 years ago. 

You may well be playing us next season.. and we’ll no doubt finish above you again.

25 minutes ago, BlueDredd said:

You mean the constant winning week in week out?..

Surely better than your League One-esque performances of late. You’re utter shite.

Keep winning by all means playing in the manner and style you do, we really have nothing to be envious of bar league position (which I would happily sacrifice for the rubbish you have to watch). Dive, moan, clutch face, dive, moan, pull shirt, dive, moan, clutch face, moan, moan, moan, dive, moan, clutch face, dive, moan, pull shirt, moan, repeat, repeat and repeat.

Great stuff

1 minute ago, BlueDredd said:

We haven’t bottled promotion since the few seasons leading up to us winning this league in 2012.. so 2011 was our last promotion bottling season. 7 years ago. 

You may well be playing us next season.. and we’ll no doubt finish above you again.

and we'll still be seeing the better football matches. Hey ho

4 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Thanks for coming on here with ‘facts’ - pity you couldn’t get them correct:

Saturday 20 January, Wolves 0 Forest 2....but you’re the ‘only team to have won at Wolves’.....

What a massive win that is for you..

You really got one over on him there well done, top man

14 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

...but it must have really hurt when The Swans reached the premier league before The Redbirds?

Yeah, I bet...also, on the same day we were laughing our bollocks off when Rovers dropped out of the entire League, Swansea fans were also having a great laugh at their smaller, poorly supported neighbours suffering relegation.

2 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I went to Ninian Park 6 times and saw 5 Bristol City away wins there in those 6 games....so I’m not used to seeing you ‘smash us to pieces every single season’....

We’ve not been there for almost 10 years pal move on. In the last 10 years we’ve played you 19 times and lost 3 times to you.. winning 12. 

6 minutes ago, wood_red said:

Keep winning by all means playing in the manner and style you do, we really have nothing to be envious of bar league position (which I would happily sacrifice for the rubbish you have to watch). Dive, moan, clutch face, dive, moan, pull shirt, dive, moan, clutch face, moan, moan, moan, dive, moan, clutch face, dive, moan, pull shirt, moan, repeat, repeat and repeat.

Great stuff

Watch Cardiff a lot do you?

Archived