IGNORED

LJ - You need to be careful

Londoner

58 minutes ago, 054123 said:

I think as fans you have to accept that this is the way it is and ladt season proved it.

We're not going to do a wolves or a villa or a Bournemouth or a Cardiff or a Brighton or a derby and spend our way out odlf the division. 

Doing it Lansdowns way means we are going to have these blip until it all falls perfectly right. Could he next year, could be 3, could be 5.

But at least we have a club and we ate hopefully building solid foundations that will attract hungry young players .

Yeah basically we won’t be going up... can’t go up from this league on the cheap simple as that really... IMO we won’t get a better opurtunity that the one we had in January to get this club to the big time.. that ship has sailed!

Just popping into the thread to point out that there is more noise in here from two Cardiff fans after the game than there was in their own stadium during the game.

Can only assume both our visitors didn't go to the game or have a similar setup to Stephen Hawking.

Carry on.

Imagine if they did go up, they would be a total embarrassment to actual football if they have a season in the prem under Warnock.

Could have a running books on Yellow cards, red cards, dives, feigning injury (2 categories of clutching faces or other parts of the body), Warnock seethes post match, attempted assaults, broken legs etc etc.

5 minutes ago, Olé said:

Just popping into the thread to point out that there is more noise in here from two Cardiff fans after the game than there was in their own stadium during the game.

Can only assume both our visitors didn't go to the game or have a similar setup to Stephen Hawking.

Carry on.

12,000 empty seats today......and we sold all of ours.

35 minutes ago, wood_red said:

Endure watching shocking boring football. If that was served up down our place the gates would fall, even if we were in second place. I understand that some games will not be pretty and you have to park the bus etc now and again or just play on the break, but I have seen enough this season to see that you play the same boring stuff week in week out. Maybe I am mad but I am being honest. Yes you may enjoy beating us however it comes, and that may well be exciting but every game in that style - a massive no thank you from me.

I take your point on board, but saying the gates would fall if you had won more games, scored more goals and conceded less is absolutely absurd. Because all you do better than us is pass the ball in fancy little triangles, and usually have more possession.

But at no point did we park the bus today. We pressed high, forced you into mistakes, and made you play long.

It seems everyone’s criticising us... But why would we try to play fancy against a team that are better at that game than us? We’d be mid to lower table if we did. We play to our strengths, and it seems our strength is winning games.

8 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

Very similar.......Two teams who can only fill half their stadiums.

Although, Rovers would never bend over and play in Red like you sad bastards.

Their fans have a history of bending over and blindly accepting anything their owners come out with as well.

So it wouldn’t surprise me...

17 minutes ago, CardiffCityFan said:

You cant even build a 33k+ seater stadium, there isnt that potential

Gary Lineker has riled Cardiff City fans with his comments about the club 'playing behind closed doors' for their FA Cup clash with Fulham yesterday.

The BBC pundit was referring to the crowd of just 5,199 that saw the Bluebirds slip to an uninspiring 2-1 defeat in the third round.

Cardiff-City-v-Fulham-FA-Cup.jpg

4 hours ago, Fordy62 said:

Can you imagine watching that football every week?

id rather take sand paper to my eyes. 

I'm a Cardiff fan and haven't come on here to insult anyone or hopefully to be insulted - just interested in other fans views and the rationale for those views.

There does appear to me to be quite an amount of criticism, (by every team we beat - and there's been lots of those this season and by certain pundits who act like they are in the know and have never seen Cardiff play a series of fixtures), against Neil Warnock's Cardiff team and how they play the game - dirty, cynical, crap football, boring to watch etc etc.

I'd like to ask anyone on this forum who holds that sort of view to put aside any inherent dislike for Cardiff as a near football neighbour and to put aside insults and explain clearly and sensibly why they hold that view on the basis of the following facts:

1. Cardiff have scored 50 goals so far this season (2 teams have scored more - Wolves & Fulham) - Bristol City have scored 48 goals.

2. Cardiff have conceded just 27 goals so far this season - less than any team in the Championship - Bristol City have conceded 40 goals

3. In the FA's Championship Fair Play Table for 2017/18 Cardiff are in 16th worst position of 24 and have accumulated 262 disciplinary points - Bristol City are worst than Cardiff and are in 10th position having accumulated 290 disciplinary points. Sheffield United are even worse being 8th with 296 disciplinary points and shockingly that dirty, cynical fouling top footballing team and epitome of fair play Wolves are 12th in the table having accrued 286 disciplinary points - 24 points more than Cardiff!!).

4. We are the only team to have won at Wolves (their fans cried "Foul" there too by the way), and we have reduced their lead to 6 points today and among our last 12 games we have them to play at home along with "everyone's choice for 2nd" Fulham also at home plus 6 of the current bottom 10 yet to play, we have trounced Villa 3-0, drawn away at Fulham, trounced Leeds twice when they were telling everyone they would win the league 'at a canter', we have won our last 4 league games including today without conceding and have already achieved 16 clean sheets in 34 games!!

5. We too were being touted as one of the favourites for relegation pre-season and have got where we are on loans and tree transfers, (excepting Gary Madine who we have had a few weeks only and who we bought for a lot less up front than is being touted in the media - £2m).

I look forward to some sensible and unbiased answers!

Just a reminder there is an ignore option for anyone who you doesn't want to see what these Cardiff 1/n wits (where n tends to infinity) are posting on here.

I'd prefer to see their posting rights removed and their accounts deleted if they aren't going to abide by the forum rules but if we were to all put them on ignore or at least not give them the rise they're looking for they would soon lose interest.

1 minute ago, CardiffCityFan said:

No potential to get 30+ crowds in Brizzle. Enjoy being in our pockets Wurzels

When have you ever attracted 30+ crowds, even 20+ for a long period? For a one team City, you are a pathetic excuse of a football team.

All Redbirds aren’t we?

Archived