IGNORED

LJ - You need to be careful

Londoner

1 hour ago, tinman85 said:

I think the sad thing is if we don't go up we will lose some bloody good players this summer. 

Which you will be more than happy with going by most of your posts. We are way above where anyone thought we would be this season, some bad results and now the management want sacking!! 

If we would have won today you wouldn't have even made it on here I doubt, well until the next defeat anyway...

3 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Do you suppose LJ and his background boys aren't aware of our dip in form?   :dunno:

Well.......of course they are..........

They now have six days to work up at Failand our own style of football ready for the Owls on Saturday.

Add to mix that Pack is now off the naughty step and will be available for selection.

I don't disagree with you Robbored but, given our current form, I think SL etc are well within their rights to ask LJ some searching questions about our current performances and what he plans to do to arrest our current downward trajectory. In fact, I would be very disappointed if he didn't.

Well done Cardiff on your win today, you may well get promoted too. But I would rather not watch that type of shoite being served up regardless of league position. We were naive and fell to your level for which Warnock can take credit for, but that must be depressing week in, week out. 

What was the dive count and face holding today from your lot? What excitement it must be to have to endure that for 90 minutes every week.

3 minutes ago, wood_red said:

Well done Cardiff on your win today, you may well get promoted too. But I would rather not watch that type of shoite being served up regardless of league position. We were naive and fell to your level for which Warnock can take credit for, but that must be depressing week in, week out. 

What was the dive count and face holding today from your lot? What excitement it must be to have to endure that for 90 minutes every week.

If you dont like diving you shouldnt watch football, they are all at it. Need a straight Red card for diving to sort it out

2 minutes ago, wood_red said:

Endure what exactly? Winning?.. We’ve scored more and conceded less. Which means you prefer passing stats as opposed scoring and winning.

Mad that.

12 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Do you suppose LJ and his background boys aren't aware of our dip in form?   :dunno:

Well.......of course they are..........

They now have six days to work up at Failand our own style of football ready for the Owls on Saturday.

Add to mix that Pack is now off the naughty step and will be available for selection.

You asked what needed turning around :facepalm:

2 hours ago, BRISTOL86 said:

I think the point people are making is that we are overachieving and that it shouldn't be seen as a failed season for us to be where we are, because it's anything but. 

We'll all be disappointed to miss out on the playoffs if it happens, but sometimes a bigger picture approach is needed. The reality is we're not as strong as other teams and are where we deserve to be at the moment. 

If we can hang on into the top six then we have as good a chance as any other team in the playoffs, they're a massive lottery.

Funny init. 

I remember threads back in December questioning if we were overachieving (along those sort of lines anyway), those posts got shot down too, saying we were there on merit etc. So now we start going downhill, we're performing at the levels we're expected to? 

LJ has shown in recent weeks he still has an awful lot to learn. If bad runs is a common theme in his career, that has to be worry.

First halves against Leeds and Sunderland undone by not being able to back it up tactically(/Mentally?) in the second halves. 

Just like the first half of the season - all that hard work being undone too. Shoddy business in January wasn't a help either, but I think we've all come to realise that now.  

There are bad runs, then there's one win in TWO months. Heck if we started the season like that, we'd be screwed. Where we are now shouldn't play that much of a factor IMO.

image.png

8 minutes ago, BlueDredd said:

Endure what exactly? Winning?.. We’ve scored more and conceded less. Which means you prefer passing stats as opposed scoring and winning.

Mad that.

Endure watching shocking boring football. If that was served up down our place the gates would fall, even if we were in second place. I understand that some games will not be pretty and you have to park the bus etc now and again or just play on the break, but I have seen enough this season to see that you play the same boring stuff week in week out. Maybe I am mad but I am being honest. Yes you may enjoy beating us however it comes, and that may well be exciting but every game in that style - a massive no thank you from me.

4 minutes ago, CardiffCityFan said:

You lost the game, you are losers, so I wouldnt expect anything else chuckle

One of life's winners here, clearly, taking a moment out of his busy, hectic schedule to remind us who todays' losers are. 

5 minutes ago, BCFC_Mike said:

Heck if we started the season like that, we'd be screwed. Where we are now shouldn't play that much of a factor IMO

But we never, so surely people can see we had something going, everything has just caught up with the players imo from the cup runs and just playing too many games with the thin squad we had with multiple injuries.

20 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

Can you and your mate head home now?

cardiff-fans-in-red-wigs-burnley-v-cardiff-city-fc-burnley-v-cardiff-J5JH6W.jpg

Haha.

Absolute clowns. If they do get promoted I wonder what colour Vince will have them playing in next season? 

Whatever he decides they’ll just bend over and accept like they did last time. They might even see a few crowds over 20k for a change...

2 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Haha.

Absolute clowns. If they do get promoted I wonder what colour Vince will have them playing in next season? 

Whatever he decides, they’ll just bend over and accept like they did last time. They might even see a few crowds over 20k...

Whatever colour we play in, we will always be better than you

2 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Haha.

Whatever he decides, they’ll just bend over and accept like they did last time. They might even see a few crowds over 20k...

Someone here thinks this could actually be two girls.

Imagine waking up to one of these after a night out.

1 hour ago, tinman85 said:

I think the sad thing is if we don't go up we will lose some bloody good players this summer. 

not so sure of that, they are only as good as their last game, and going by that that's not very good. I ask myself if their that good why have we only won 1 game in the league in the last 10.

3 hours ago, Londoner said:

You won' get the same amount of time if you go on one of your traditional bad runs.

Only so many times fans can accept inept lineups and poor use of subs....top managers are proactive not reactive.

Top managers have clear footballing philosophies- i thought we were starting to see you develop one....last 2 months you have neglected it and changed it....and we are suffering.

Pressure is on again.

Don't be rediculous!!! Who do you think we are Derby? 

Archived