IGNORED

LJ - You need to be careful

Londoner

5 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

We lost today. And it was a poor game. But imagine being Welsh. They owe the English so much. Also the welsh ***** shouldn’t even be in the English league. Use to be blue but now you’re red you look like ***** when you tap your head . 

Haha shouldnt be in the league, always comes out after a loss, keep it coming, im getting harder by the minute

38 minutes ago, Chairman Mao said:

That would be why a large number of south Wales commutes to Bristol for work! 

6 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

We lost today. And it was a poor game. But imagine being Welsh. They owe the English so much. Also the welsh ***** shouldn’t even be in the English league. Use to be blue but now you’re red you look like ***** when you tap your head . 

This is the truth of it.

Their third world nation is basically subsidised by us, they are all so poor that many have to come to Bristol for work.

Everything in Cardiff is funded either by the EU (Brexit will absolutely **** them) or by English taxpayers.

36 minutes ago, BlueDredd said:

I take your point on board, but saying the gates would fall if you had won more games, scored more goals and conceded less is absolutely absurd. Because all you do better than us is pass the ball in fancy little triangles, and usually have more possession.

But at no point did we park the bus today. We pressed high, forced you into mistakes, and made you play long.

It seems everyone’s criticising us... But why would we try to play fancy against a team that are better at that game than us? We’d be mid to lower table if we did. We play to our strengths, and it seems our strength is winning games.

As I've told you!! Your lucky. 

15 minutes ago, CardiffCityFan said:

A few weeks ago in the cup.. since when have you?

Serious question, why didn't you make all this "noise" at the game today? You had 90 minutes to let us know how much better you are and it was completely silent.

Not sure anyone here is going to take you seriously when you've waited until now to be so convinced of how amazing Cardiff is. I would have shouted about it earlier.

:trumpet:

Oooh a welshman!! Are you small, and have an inferiority conplex because the english basically have funded your country, and your sole contribution to modern culture is tom jones? Ooh and the only thing you have to look forward to is trying, and failing, to beat england at rugby once a year? 

Ah poor little welshman and your insignificant little country!

2 minutes ago, simon uk said:

Oooh a welshman!! Are you small, and have an inferiority conplex because the english basically have funded your country, and your sole contribution to modern culture is tom jones? Ooh and the only thing you have to look forward to is trying, and failing, to beat england at rugby once a year? 

Ah poor little welshman and your insignificant little country!

No relevance to the Cardiff and Bristol City rivalry

4 hours ago, Londoner said:

You won' get the same amount of time if you go on one of your traditional bad runs.

Only so many times fans can accept inept lineups and poor use of subs....top managers are proactive not reactive.

Top managers have clear footballing philosophies- i thought we were starting to see you develop one....last 2 months you have neglected it and changed it....and we are suffering.

Pressure is on again.

"Maybe it's because
I'm a Londoner,
that I talk out my arse..." 

**** me, we're in 6th, SIXTH! Think back to expectations pre-season, we're way beyond them. 

Keep some perspective, lessen the drivel passing from your lips.

I believe that the OP has a valid point about LJ and it's my main gripe about him. 

This is the fourth season in a row for him to have the team he manages produce a long run of games with very few points gathered. I don't know too much about his bad times at Oldham and Barnsley. I'll even turn a blind eye to last season because there were, apparently extenuating circumstances (Tomlin). 

But once again, we've just gone two months with only one win. At least three games where we have squandered leads late in the game, if one includes Wolves on 30 December. And also three totally inept performances versus Norwich, Bolton and today Cardiff. 

I'm at a loss to understand this annual collapse. 

11 minutes ago, Olé said:

Serious question, why didn't you make all this "noise" at the game today? You had 90 minutes to let us know how much better you are and it was completely silent.

Not sure anyone here is going to take you seriously when you've waited until now to be so convinced of how amazing Cardiff is. I would have shouted about it earlier.

:trumpet:

Come on @Olé be fair - they did manage to tap their heads and make some sweary gestures when they scored. For about 2 mins. Then back to silence for the rest of the game.

Soulless ****s

17 minutes ago, CardiffCityFan said:

With a sell out crowd, showing the potential? Not at all and would rather be 2nd in the league. Enjoy being in our shadows, you always will be, deep down you know it.

Haha! Keep dreaming you massive tw*t. It used to be fun coming to your place but now it's an embarrassment.  Stadium like a building site - already massively weathered outside despite being relatively new. Empty seats everywhere, no noise, no singing, apart from the head tapping when you scored.  Your club is a joke. You sold your very souls to the Far East for 20 pieces of silver and for a place in the Prem and ergo we will never ever be  in your shadows - regardless of what happens on the pitch. You sold your history and you'll never ever be able to forget it. 

3 minutes ago, lenred said:

Haha! Keep dreaming you massive tw*t. It used to be fun coming to your place but now it's an embarrassment.  Stadium like a building site - already massively weathered outside despite being relatively new. Empty seats everywhere, no noise, no singing, apart from the head tapping when you scored.  Your club is a joke. You sold your very souls to the Far East for 20 pieces of silver and for a place in the Prem and ergo we will never ever be  in your shadows - regardless of what happens on the pitch. You sold your history and you'll never ever be able to forget it. 

2nd Team in Bristol

Archived