IGNORED

LJ - You need to be careful

Londoner

1 minute ago, CardiffCityFan said:

England, Scotland, Wales are states, not proper countries. Internationally recognised as UK/Britain

All the rest are totally dependent on the English regardless.

Congratulations on your victory today but I know which team I would rather watch.

Arrogant to name a forum one team in Bristol when you werent even the orignal team in the City.

To us, there really is only 'OTIB'. The 2015'ers are irrelevant. 

2 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

All the rest are totally dependent on the English regardless.

Congratulations on your victory today but I know which team I would rather watch.

To us, there really is only 'OTIB'. The 2015'ers are irrelevant. 

Obviously, the capital of the UK is in London, in the region of England, where all laws are passed.

It makes you look small time, I dont see one team in Bristol on the rovers forum, they use their nickname

Obviously, the capital of the UK is in London, in the region of England, where all laws are passed.

It makes you look small time, I dont see one team in Bristol on the rovers forum, they use their nickname

Which we gave them as a derogatory term many years ago. Their nickname is actually 'the pirates' but you would know that, obviously.

3 minutes ago, CardiffCityFan said:

Just goes to show how insignificant you are . Do what we say sheepshagger .

5 minutes ago, CardiffCityFan said:

Wrong founded 1st over Swansea, though Wrexham was the first in our Country

So you’re second behind Wrexham then?

Arrogant to name a forum one team in Bristol when you werent even the orignal team in the City.

Neither were Rovers.

They were founded before us, that’s true. Not that it really matters in the grand scheme of things.

Joined the league 2 decades behind us and then lost their place in the League 90 odd years later. The name comes from the time they left Bristol to play in Bath. 

Hope this clears things up you sad little creature.

1 minute ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

So you’re second behind Wrexham then?

Neither were Rovers.

They were founded before us, that’s true. Not that it really matters in the grand scheme of things.

Joined the league 2 decades behind us and then lost their place in the League 90 odd years later. The name comes from the time they left Bristol to play in Bath. 

Hope this clears things up you sad little creature.

So you're second behind Bristol Rovers then? Glad you cleared that up

If you believe that then there is something wrong with you

I know it. They make you look small time, mate. They got promotion, playing the right way and they stayed there. Oh, and I can't remember them shafting their own fans with the whoring out the kit colours etc etc

10 times the club you are , Swansea

Vist Malaysia

8 minutes ago, CardiffCityFan said:

That’s because they’ve never been the ‘one team in Bristol’.

Living in their neighbours shadows for most of the last century would also make them referring to themselves as ‘OTIB’ totally ridiculous.

Cardiff know all about living in their neighbours shadows, so I don’t need to explain that to you.

2 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

That’s because they’ve never been the ‘one team in Bristol’.

Living in their neighbours shadows for most of the last century would also make them referring to themselves as ‘OTIB’ totally ridiculous.

Cardiff know all about living in their neighbours shadows, so I don’t need to explain that to you.

Neither have you, you wouldnt exist if it wasnt for Bristol Rovers. Haha laughable that you think Cardiff are in the shadow of Swansea Town.

4 minutes ago, CardiffCityFan said:

Cardiff the Capital of Wales and by far the Biggest club in Wales, that will never change

Well, it has changed.

Swansea are far bigger and have also managed to stay in the top flight longer than one season. I don’t think they’ve ever sold their identity for a few quid either.

Archived