You will fall apart in a couple of years

Administration and back to following your camp egg chasers 

Even they’ are a laughing stock now

Still - at least Garrrrrrrrrrrreth and the boyos qualified for Russia eh 

:whistle:

actually what are the Welsh good at ?

sewing ?

24 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Unfortunately inbreed the two things  fail to correlate (Sorry big word for you munters) 

Wales is basically a council tip

for England

‘ Luvvvvvvvvly.   Innnnnit - - How’s yer brother Olaf - has he given birth yet 

Yer sisters kid isn’t it

luvvvvvvvvvly ‘

To be fair, some parts of Wales are lovely ;-)

4 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

To be fair, they have a great population of Red Kites over in Wales. Or is that Blue Kites?

Depends on whether Tan's f  cuked 'em over or not, I suppose.

I would anticipate he’s eat most of them or melted them down to add to the magnificent display of empty plastic seats 

5 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Where’s Olaf gone ?

Maybe sis went too fast

Friction Burns and a trip to Port Talbot A&E

luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvly

Does Port Talbot qualify as a town with an IQ of 14? 37.8% of Crapdiff.....

Can't be as high as that, surely?

16 minutes ago, Dolman Block B said:

You lot wouldn’t  last two minutes in the Premiership  

For a capital City of your country you are a bag of shite

And if you think Warnock is the man to take you there and more importantly keep you there, you are seriously deluded!!!

If we think Warnock’s the man to take us there?.. he’s never done that before has he.. doesn’t know anything about promotion ol’ Warnock. 

12 games left, 4 points clear of 3rd, 15 points clear of 7th.. 

Yeah we’re about as deluded as you absolute moron’s thinking your a good side because you play the ball on the floor.. (didn’t at all today). Your results this year, and table position say otherwise mush.

A sobering little reminder , Dredd. If the season ends as I'm sure it will We play you in the P/Os and it's anybody's for the taking, with you the ones who JUST missed out on auto. Be a cretin if you want, but there is loads still to play for. Because i FIRMLY believe Villa will pip you

11 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Oh, I so want Swansea to stay up now.

1. i like the manager, he's alright

and 2.   well, the obvious one

Is that so you can indirectly get one up on us, because you’re incapable of doing it any other way? 

Not great being in our shadow is it.. can’t beat us, can’t get above us, so just pray that our rivals stay in the premier league.

Massive win for Bristol.

1 minute ago, AppyDAZE said:

A sobering little reminder , Dredd. If the season ended today. We play you in the P/Os and it's anybody's for the taking, with you the ones who JUST missed out on auto. Be a cretin if you want, but there is loads still to play for. Because i FIRMLY believe villa will pip you

I believe Villa could catch us easily. They could also be due a slip up? Who knows. We’ve still got key players to come back from injury, so let’s see.

I’ve not once hinted that we’re going up, or even mentioned the automatic spots.. because it’s too hard to call.

My main points for arguing on this forum which is something that’s completely alien to me is the labels we’re given.. “Boring football” yet 3rd highest scorers in the league. I pay to watch Cardiff home & away every week.. I turn up to see us score goals. So if we’ve scored more than you, and you’re calling us boring.. do you lot turn up to watch Bristol pass the ball around the defence & midfield? Or is it to see your opponents score? Because you’ve leaked a shit load more goals than us too.

I’m literally at a loss with some of the logic your Bristol City fans employ.

2 minutes ago, BlueDredd said:

I believe Villa could catch us easily. They could also be due a slip up? Who knows. We’ve still got key players to come back from injury, so let’s see.

I’ve not once hinted that we’re going up, or even mentioned the automatic spots.. because it’s too hard to call.

My main points for arguing on this forum which is something that’s completely alien to me is the labels we’re given.. “Boring football” yet 3rd highest scorers in the league. I pay to watch Cardiff home & away every week.. I turn up to see us score goals. So if we’ve scored more than you, and you’re calling us boring.. do you lot turn up to watch Bristol pass the ball around the defence & midfield? Or is it to see your opponents score? Because you’ve leaked a shit load more goals than us too.

This is my last ever reply to you Cardiff fAN BLOKE KNOB

F   uck off , byeee and get off of OUR forum 

3 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

This is my last ever reply to you Cardiff fAN BLOKE KNOB

F   uck off , byeee and get off of OUR forum 

You reak of defeat. 

Horrible when you’ve got nothing isn’t it.. Other than a roughly 1,500 average higher attendance than us this season you really have nothing. So I wouldn’t reply to me ever again either.

Goodnight mush 

11 minutes ago, BlueDredd said:

I'm at a loss as to why some Cardiff fans spend all day on a rival fans forum after a victory in a derby game that puts you 4 points clear of the chasing pack?

5 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

I'm at a loss as to why some Cardiff fans spend all day on a rival fans forum after a victory in a derby game that puts you 4 points clear of the chasing pack?

Sat in their bedsit alone I expect.

4 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Good point, Pete.  When we win, I'm usually out celebrating with mates afterwards.  Of course for fans with no mates.................. :whistle:

Archived