IGNORED

LJ - You need to be careful

Londoner

7 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Yeah, I bet...also, on the same day we were laughing our bollocks off when Rovers dropped out of the entire League, Swansea fans were also having a great laugh at their smaller, poorly supported neighbours suffering relegation.

2012-2013 Cardiff 1st, Bristol City 24th was much better, a right party that night, when we got promoted and you got relegated, April 16th 2013

6 minutes ago, CardiffCityFan said:

Welsh or not, better than you

Unfortunately inbreed the two things  fail to correlate (Sorry big word for you munters) 

Wales is basically a council tip

for England

‘ Luvvvvvvvvly.   Innnnnit - - How’s yer brother Olaf - has he given birth yet 

Yer sisters kid isn’t it

luvvvvvvvvvly ‘

1 minute ago, CardiffCityFan said:

Bless, you assume I care about International football, that much.

You're different to everyone else over there then, because i know for a fact that Wales was in mourning after that game. "How could we lose to Ireland?

"We sang our hearts out

"WHY did Gareth have to be out    ?    :laugh:  Loved it

50 odd replies in 3 hours to every single post in this thread and yet strangely no answer to my earlier reply.

Serious question, why didn't you make all this "noise" at the game today? You had 90 minutes to let us know how much better you are and it was completely silent.

Completely embarrassing giving it the big talk on here now about a team that you didn't get behind earlier.

Or maybe you weren't there.

1 minute ago, Olé said:

50 odd replies in 3 hours to every single post in this thread and yet strangely no answer to my earlier reply.

Completely embarrassing giving it the big talk on here now about a team that you didn't get behind earlier.

Or maybe you weren't there.

Haha I havent replied to every post, its an obvious answer I was concentrating on the game..

Archived