IGNORED

LJ - You need to be careful

Londoner

1 minute ago, CardiffCityFan said:

Neither have you, you wouldnt exist if it wasnt for Bristol Rovers. Haha laughable that you think Cardiff are in the shadow of Swansea Town.

Cardiff? 

Rugby town really.

Its all tosh. Seen us in every division, pretty sure I can say the same about your lot. Neither of us are Man Utd, so just go and enjoy your win.  We will be playing you soon enough either way.

1 hour ago, Bluecityslicker said:

I'm a Cardiff fan and haven't come on here to insult anyone or hopefully to be insulted - just interested in other fans views and the rationale for those views.

There does appear to me to be quite an amount of criticism, (by every team we beat - and there's been lots of those this season and by certain pundits who act like they are in the know and have never seen Cardiff play a series of fixtures), against Neil Warnock's Cardiff team and how they play the game - dirty, cynical, crap football, boring to watch etc etc.

I'd like to ask anyone on this forum who holds that sort of view to put aside any inherent dislike for Cardiff as a near football neighbour and to put aside insults and explain clearly and sensibly why they hold that view on the basis of the following facts:

1. Cardiff have scored 50 goals so far this season (2 teams have scored more - Wolves & Fulham) - Bristol City have scored 48 goals.

2. Cardiff have conceded just 27 goals so far this season - less than any team in the Championship - Bristol City have conceded 40 goals

3. In the FA's Championship Fair Play Table for 2017/18 Cardiff are in 16th worst position of 24 and have accumulated 262 disciplinary points - Bristol City are worst than Cardiff and are in 10th position having accumulated 290 disciplinary points. Sheffield United are even worse being 8th with 296 disciplinary points and shockingly that dirty, cynical fouling top footballing team and epitome of fair play Wolves are 12th in the table having accrued 286 disciplinary points - 24 points more than Cardiff!!).

4. We are the only team to have won at Wolves (their fans cried "Foul" there too by the way), and we have reduced their lead to 6 points today and we have them to play at home yet along with Fulham also at home plus 6 of the current bottom 10 yet to play, we have trounced Villa 3-0, drawn away at Fulham, trounced Leeds twice when they were telling everyone they would win the league 'at a canter', we have won our last 4 league games including today without conceding and have already achieved 16 clean sheets in 34 games!!

5. We too were being touted as one of the favourites for relegation pre-season and have got where we are on loans and tree transfers, (excepting Gary Madine who we have had a few weeks only and who we bought for a lot less up front than is being touted in the media - £2m).

I look forward to some sensible and unbiased answers!

In fairness mate, no one is saying that Warnock doesn’t do Warnock football well, he does it better than anyone. I’ll be intrigued to read an autobiography of someone managed by him, or indeed his own, if it were to go into detail about exactly what depths he sinks to to ensure his players act the way they do - do they genuinely have fall down & roll around clutching your face lessons? It’s not just a Cardiff thing, it was a Rotherham thing and everyone else before that. 

Our unfortunate mistake today (and I’m not sure it was unfortunately - more poor tactics) is that we tried to out Warnock Warnock. 

He does what he does well. But there’s no longevity in it. Succeeding Warnock must be like succeeding Pulis - nigh on impossible. 

He’s successful, undoubtedly, but that doesn’t alter the fact that his football is turgid, rancid horse shit. 

5 hours ago, Londoner said:

You won' get the same amount of time if you go on one of your traditional bad runs.

Only so many times fans can accept inept lineups and poor use of subs....top managers are proactive not reactive.

Top managers have clear footballing philosophies- i thought we were starting to see you develop one....last 2 months you have neglected it and changed it....and we are suffering.

Pressure is on again.

The only pressure if from those who though Lee or the players were better than they really are. I've thought we'll be 10th/12th for most of the season and said on here a few times. I stick by that. 

No way are we as good as some were banging on about during December. And neither is Lee. 

3 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

In fairness mate, no one is saying that Warnock doesn’t do Warnock football well, he does it better than anyone. I’ll be intrigued to read an autobiography of someone managed by him, or indeed his own, if it were to go into detail about exactly what depths he sinks to to ensure his players act the way they do - do they genuinely have fall down & roll around clutching your face lessons? It’s not just a Cardiff thing, it was a Rotherham thing and everyone else before that. 

Our unfortunate mistake today (and I’m not sure it was unfortunately - more poor tactics) is that we tried to out Warnock Warnock. 

He does what he does well. But there’s no longevity in it. Succeeding Warnock must be like succeeding Pulis - nigh on impossible. 

He’s successful, undoubtedly, but that doesn’t alter the fact that his football is turgid, rancid horse shit. 

Sorry Fordy62 but you haven't explained why you hold that opinion for Cardiff but not for Bristol City, Sheffield Utd or Wolves in the light of the facts I posted above but thanks for responding without being vitriolic!!

22 minutes ago, BlueDredd said:

You’re*..

You’re a deluded idiot.

Suppose we were lucky today too. Lucky the mighty Bristol City didn’t manage to net their one shot on target. Lucky us.

If we’re lucky.. you’re pure shit.

We was rubbish. Your just not that good. April fools is coming to get you :yawn:

56 minutes ago, CardiffCityFan said:

No relevance to the Cardiff and Bristol City rivalry

No but its all true, as you know.

we beat you at home, you beat us at home. You are a few places above us in the league, we are a few places above you in average attendance. Why are you on here little welsh boy?

LJ’s in credit at the moment, but 2 things concern me:

1) these poor runs of form are becoming an annual trend wherever he’s managing, yet he still shows no clue of learning from previous mistakes and being able to arrest the slide.

2) how often do we see sides finish one season strongly and carry it over to August when they fly out of the blocks? The same can be said about sides in poor form starting the following season poorly (and that’s before the vultures have swooped for our best players). 

For me, it’s simple for Sheff Weds. Get back to the XI we had before Christmas: Fielding; Wright, Flint, Baker, Mags; Brownhill, Pack, Smith, Bryan; Paterson; Reid. Diony and Woodrow are ineffective, use Diedhiou as an impact sub - and give our subs enough time to make an impact.

1 minute ago, simon uk said:

No but its all true, as you know.

we beat you at home, you beat us at home. You are a few places above us in the league, we are a few places above you in average attendance. Why are you on here little welsh boy?

We are better than you, as you know. My team was involved and its nice to beat you in 'your derby' as you've said you dont see Rovers as a serious rivalry anymore

1 hour ago, Red Army 75 said:

We lost today. And it was a poor game. But imagine being Welsh. They owe the English so much. Also the welsh ***** shouldn’t even be in the English league. Use to be blue but now you’re red you look like ***** when you tap your head . 

I don’t understand the first part of that song?

Our home strip is actually blue. I’m assuming you weren’t at the game today which might explain your mistake, but no worries. For home games (and some away) Cardiff play in the colour blue.

6 minutes ago, Bluecityslicker said:

Sorry Fordy62 but you haven't explained why you hold that opinion for Cardiff but not for Bristol City, Sheffield Utd or Wolves in the light of the facts I posted above but thanks for responding without being vitriolic!!

I suppose because I’ve seem most teams play a couple of times this season, Wolves are by and large excellent - not withstanding their recent blip - Sheff U played some decent stuff. 

The only comparison I can draw with Warnock really is Tony Pulis. Unfortunately both are very successful at what they do - anti football - but stifling the game is not what I’d want to see week in week out. You’re being successful at it, and Fair play to Warnock for the success, but succession planning will be very hard. 

2 minutes ago, BlueDredd said:

I don’t understand the first part of that song?

Our home strip is actually blue. I’m assuming you weren’t at the game today which might explain your mistake, but no worries. For home games (and some away) Cardiff play in the colour blue.

Red . Same colour as your seats .

1 minute ago, Fordy62 said:

I suppose because I’ve seem most teams play a couple of times this season, Wolves are by and large excellent - not withstanding their recent blip - Sheff U played some decent stuff. 

The only comparison I can draw with Warnock really is Tony Pulis. Unfortunately both are very successful at what they do - anti football - but stifling the game is not what I’d want to see week in week out. You’re being successful at it, and Fair play to Warnock for the success, but succession planning will be very hard. 

Who cares, the ultimate aim is promotion, worry about further decisions when you are at that point

1 minute ago, Fordy62 said:

I don’t think you’re understanding his point. I the same as cityslicker find it mildly frustrating with a few of the labels that are attached to us.. being dirty, shit football etc. But he’s just addressed those points with hard facts. He’d like to know where the labels come from?... or is it just you lot openly hating, and grabbing the first things that come to mind to hit us with?.. like I call Swansea shit.. they’re not, but I say it anyway. Is that the sort of thing you’re all doing?

Archived