IGNORED

Newcastle and Villa Tickets (Merged)

Redcliffe1990

17 minutes ago, Hartcliffe red said:

Tickets available in a atyeo but underneath says season card holders only

Yes it does.

I know we aren't allowed to moan at the moment, because the club is doing its best to get the stadium fully up and running, but why can't whoever writes this get it right?

would it be difficult for instance to list the stands and how many tickets are going to be made available in each?

Presumably both Villa and Newcastle will claim and sell their full allowance.

18 minutes ago, Oxheart said:

Is that the case all season? My missus has bought a membership hoping to get to the occasional game with me in the atyeo (unreserved). I chose the unreserved section in part for this reason too 

21 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Entry for ST holders only I think.

I don't know about all games but one of my friends manages to buy a"2 tickets for the atyeo on Friday for Wigan.. Might just be because Wigan didn't sell out so they've offered extra seats.

going by that logic I think you should be okay on a couple of games for her to join you 

21 minutes ago, Oxheart said:

Is that the case all season? My missus has bought a membership hoping to get to the occasional game with me in the atyeo (unreserved). I chose the unreserved section in part for this reason too 

You should be OK for most games, particularly where the opposition don`t sell their full allocation. These two are sure to though.

3 hours ago, ChippenhamRed said:

If I had a pound....

If I had a pound for everytime someone on here presumes that everyone else on here has no life and reads every thread of information on this forum regarding the tickets, team, transfers, stadium, scored board, Dolman recladding, Ashton Road houses, supporters trust blah blah.....how dare they not know :whistle:

1 minute ago, Alessandro said:

If I had a pound for everytime someone on here presumes that everyone else on here has no life and reads every thread of information on this forum regarding the tickets, team, transfers, stadium, scored board, Dolman recladding, Ashton Road houses, supporters trust blah blah.....how dare they not know :whistle:

Ha ha, very true and fair enough, but it was just a little joke.

I'm not quite sure why season ticket holders seem to think they get to buy for their mates though - let us members have a sniff first!

11 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

I received my membership card a few days ago. I believe last season's card won't work.

Cheers for the reply mate. I had an ST last season but went for the Memb this year instead. Lets hope it arrives eventually. 

Just logged on to get mine at 10am precisely and was briefly held in a queue - first time that's happened!  Actually very encouraging as it suggests a very good level of interest in these fixtures, as you'd expect I suppose.

Transaction was smooth and easy for once too.  Good stuff.  Hope it's the same for everyone else.

Ticket sales as a member was easy.  Worked a treat.  I have a friend who wants to come but waiting until Saturday to get two in the general sale was too much of a risk for me.  So Ive bought mine and hes gonna have to sort his own out on Saturday.  Clearly we wont be sat near each other, if he gets one at all.   

8 minutes ago, mkc said:

Ticket sales as a member was easy.  Worked a treat.  I have a friend who wants to come but waiting until Saturday to get two in the general sale was too much of a risk for me.  So Ive bought mine and hes gonna have to sort his own out on Saturday.  Clearly we wont be sat near each other, if he gets one at all.   

You`ll probably be OK mate. There`ll be a lot still on holiday or can`t make it for whatever reason so just get your mate to wander over 5-10 minutes in and there`s bound to be a spare seat near you. We do it all the time with random mates who only come now and again and it rarely fails.

Archived