IGNORED

Newcastle and Villa Tickets (Merged)

Redcliffe1990

33 minutes ago, Rocky said:

If only it was the same every week!

Hard to judge on 1 home game with no POTD for West stand lower due to restrictions, I don't think we will see those attendances for many other games but if we can get 4 points out of these two home games we may look to hit 20k mark, that would be a excellent achievement.

4 hours ago, reddogkev said:

Holy crap, the atmosphere on Saturday is going to be absolutely first class.  If you're not driving, have several pints before the game of whatever tickles your fancy and sing your bloody heart out!

If you are driving, stick to Fosters. 

I've had 3 ex season ticket holders ring me this afternoon . Anyone got a spare ticket. I said you've  had 2 weeks to sort it . These regulars haven't got tickets for what ever reason. If I know 3 and obviously other people have had the same conversation. We surely would of sold out at full capacity. Good times 

6 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

I've had 3 ex season ticket holders ring me this afternoon . Anyone got a spare ticket. I said you've  had 2 weeks to sort it . These regulars haven't got tickets for what ever reason. If I know 3 and obviously other people have had the same conversation. We surely would of sold out at full capacity. Good times 

300 just released if you're quick.

• Admin
8 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Back on sale now! Go, go, go!!

Archived