IGNORED

Newcastle and Villa Tickets (Merged)

Redcliffe1990

27 minutes ago, harrys said:

What are you talking about? Why won't you accept that £40 is over priced for some people particularly for parents wanting to take their kids on the spur of the moment, I'm glad you feel and are in the position to think that £40 is ok, many aren't

I was talking about why would people bother regularly counting how many tickets are left. 

On the subject of price, no, I couldn't afford £40 a match. That's why I buy a season ticket. 

I only go to the theatre 2-3 times a year, so I don't complain about the  tickets costing me £40/£50/£70 o time. 

There's been a development, not sure how good my info is, but my source has been reliable so far...I'm hearing there has been some sort of reshuffle with after the booking fee upset and Billingham is no longer overseeing ticketing. Mark Kelly is the new man. That's all I know for now...

22 minutes ago, RedM said:

There's been a development, not sure how good my info is, but my source has been reliable so far...I'm hearing there has been some sort of reshuffle with after the booking fee upset and Billingham is no longer overseeing ticketing. Mark Kelly is the new man. That's all I know for now...

Poor blokes going to get even more bombarded with crap on here now! 

27 minutes ago, RedM said:

Thank heavens for that.

12 hours ago, Spoons said:

Wife two kids and a postman who earns somewhere between £370-£450 a week . So a lot less than most people , live in my house I bought in nailsea 11 years ago . Standard 3 bed semi! 

I admit I do put bcfc first and I would always make sure there's money for football but mrs spoons hates bcfc more than anyone and probably would agree with the majority of u on here, but I don't ! 

Why are you financially supporting your postman?

On 15 August 2016 at 14:54, reddogkev said:

Wow, demand is very high, I'm calling the ticket office and have been waiting for over 35 mins to get through, and still listening to hold music.

Anyone else on here queuing on the phone at the moment?

Were you not going because it's too expensive..?

9 hours ago, RedM said:

Poor sod!

This will see what he is made of!

But good news.

• Admin
On 13 August 2016 at 11:41, ChippenhamRed said:

Where did you hear that? If we only have 2k members, that's very disappointing. It's an absolute no-brainer for regular attenders (such as myself) and, combined with rugby members, I would have hoped for a much higher figure.

2k members would mean we only have a total of 15.5k who attend more than four games a season (on the basis that membership pays back in 4 games). That can't be right surely?

Don't forget some people go to more than 4 games a season but refuse pointedly to buy a membership. I know we tried many times to explain the benefit to one poster who held that view!

3 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

Were you not going because it's too expensive..?

Managed to budget for Newcastle game, but no chance for Villa, which is a match I would've liked to see.

Had to pay £38 to sit in the top tier, but fascinated to see what the view is like and look down upon my spiritual home (Dolman).

3 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

Managed to budget for Newcastle game, but no chance for Villa, which is a match I would've liked to see.

Had to pay £38 to sit in the top tier, but fascinated to see what the view is like and look down upon my spiritual home (Dolman).

Fair enough. Just a thought though, aren't there still lower priced tickets available for Villa? It doesn't need to be another £38 game. 

3 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Fair enough. Just a thought though, aren't there still lower priced tickets available for Villa? It doesn't need to be another £38 game. 

Very true, though I'd probably need to grab an Atyeo ticket to afford 2 games in a week, and I'd doubt if there's many of those left.

8 hours ago, reddogkev said:

With 40mile hr winds and heavy rain forecast for Sat pm I`d fasten your safety belt :rain:

On 16 August 2016 at 19:53, Stoke_Gifford_Red said:

£450pw (the upper of what was quoted) is £23400pa and the median salary for full-time employment is £27,600. Not necessarily a "lot" but certainly less than most people who work full time. 

But money's not everything!! Can't buy your health unfortunately !! Time is more precious than money! 

Now down to just 2 tickets available in the Upper West Stand - row 10, seat 22 in W3 and row 13, seat 15 in W8. 

Will be interesting to see if any more are released, or if that is the SAG mandated cap reached. 

Edit - That's for the Newcastle game, many more tickets still available for Aston Villa and upper tier yet to be required. 

We must be well over 22k now, if they can put more on sale, could we realistically get around the 23k mark? Great effort anyway.

Only about 550 tickets left for Villa in the lower bowl too so set for another good attendance.

Archived