IGNORED

Newcastle and Villa Tickets (Merged)

Redcliffe1990

I have had a shocker.

No ticket - my Forever membership states valid up until 26/7/2017. But cannot get tickets - BUY is greyed out.

Phone lines are down - says offices are closed, so can't talk to sort.

It's the same old shyte with the office numbers and getting through to City. The biggest ticket selling day of the year and they FAILED.

So from 10am this morning I still have no tickets. No contact. Sent email - say they will be back in 72 hours - so waste of time for me.

When will they get it right?

• Admin
8 minutes ago, DirtySanchez said:

I have had a shocker.

No ticket - my Forever membership states valid up until 26/7/2017. But cannot get tickets - BUY is greyed out.

It's the same old shyte with the office numbers and getting through to City. The biggest ticket selling day of the year and they FAILED.

So from 10am this morning I still have no tickets. No contact. Sent email - say they will be back in 72 hours - so waste of time for me.

Email hello-membership@bristol-sport.co.uk

They were quick to respond to my query this morning

16 minutes ago, DirtySanchez said:

The email bounced back.

Try: hello@bristol-sport,co.uk

I emailed them this morning. Can't book a ticket for my son despite him being linked to my account. He's a member and I'm a ST holder, there's no option for me to reserve a ticket for him. Frustrating as I'd discussed being able to do this with the ticket office team when he joined a month or so ago.

It's not exactly the end of the world but it wouldn't seem rocket science either. 

2 hours ago, DirtySanchez said:

I have had a shocker.

Apologies if this is an obvious question, no intention to patronise, but are you logged in to your account? You need to log in before attempting to buy.

4 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Apologies if this is an obvious question, no intention to patronise, but are you logged in to your account? You need to log in before attempting to buy.

My mate was trying earlier and couldn't log in.

1 hour ago, DirtySanchez said:

Yes - frustratingly I could see all the bookings I made last year!

I had this same issue a couple of weeks back when the Wigan tickets were available. emailed hello@bristol-sport.co.uk and they fixed it for me, still haven't received a membership card though.

4 hours ago, Red Exile said:

Try: hello@bristol-sport,co.uk

I emailed them this morning. Can't book a ticket for my son despite him being linked to my account. He's a member and I'm a ST holder, there's no option for me to reserve a ticket for him. Frustrating as I'd discussed being able to do this with the ticket office team when he joined a month or so ago.

It's not exactly the end of the world but it wouldn't seem rocket science either. 

Credit where it's due - Lily at the club emailed me this afternoon, told me exactly how to log in as my son and all sorted. Even got a seat next to ours. I'm impressed. 

Having issues logging in, i forgot/lost my password so chose the 'forgot password' option and received a new password via email.

It looked like that worked and it then gave me the option to change my password, i thought great just type in a new password that i'll remember then i am in but no! every time i went to enter my new password a new message would appear telling me my password isn't the required field....

This is what it says on my change password box - 

Your password has expired! Please choose a new one. 
Password must include 0 characters or more (both letters and numbers).
The password is case-sensitive.

So as soon as i enter a new password i get this message pop up - 

The new password does not match the password confirmation field

I have had a long hard day and it maybe me just being daft but i just don't understand what i got to do to log in and how can i type a new password with no characters, anyone help?

I have tried a few times today and would be gutted to miss this game!

12 hours ago, ChippenhamRed said:

The mobile site selects a seat for you, normally on the front row. It's crap basically. For that reason I never use it. You need to use the desktop site and you can pick out what you want.

The mobile site picked out my season ticket seat, and I'd say it's given me one of the best ones in the South Stand

8 hours ago, billywedlock said:

Newcastle sold their allocation of 2500 . Means we lose 900 seats for segregation with 1000 of our fans there. So capacity is 26 100 .

2500 was never going to be enough for them.

15 hours ago, Red Exile said:

Credit where it's due - Lily at the club emailed me this afternoon, told me exactly how to log in as my son and all sorted. Even got a seat next to ours. I'm impressed. 

Lily is a good girl, you were lucky to get one of the helpful ones. Kay has sadly gone and let's just say some of the people who have stepped in are not her, sadly. 

6 hours ago, City169 said:

The mobile site picked out my season ticket seat, and I'd say it's given me one of the best ones in the South Stand

You got lucky then! I don't really understand why the mobile site couldn't let you pick, it's a massive drawback and stops some people using it (well me anyway).

34 minutes ago, phantom said:

@billywedlock, just curious - where did you get the 900 figure from?

I think Atyeo official capacity is 4,249, 2500 Newcastle = 1,749 left, 1,000 city plus 10% for unallocated  seating = 1,100

1,749-1,100 = 649 lost to segregation?

Guess the segregation depends on what kind of barriers there are inside the Atyeo?

There may also be a reduction in capacity because of the SAG.

The gap for segregation v Wigan was ridiculously wide. Hopefully reduced for the Newcastle game. Many Premier  teams only have a couple of rows width  with stewarding .West Brom / West Ham for starters.

At what point do the West upper tier tickets go on sale ? Surely we don't have to wait until every single  unpopular seat in the ground is sold (corners at pitch level etc ) before the best seats at Ashton Gate are available to fans. Or maybe there are no Upper Tier seats on sale due to the SAG ruling . Sincerely hope not.for what promises to be one of the highest demand games of the season.

Archived