IGNORED

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers v Bristol City Match Day Thread

3 hours ago, Andy082005 said:

Like all the ones who were quick to call me out at the end of the season when we stayed up?

Nah mate. I just know I'll be proved right. I'm just gutted that once again this club never gets it right 

Of course you'll be proved right, he will eventually go for whatever reason.... sacked/resigned/leaves for another club

Hardly something to be proud of

9 minutes ago, Dark Wood Covert said:

Of course you'll be proved right, he will eventually go for whatever reason.... sacked/resigned/leaves for another club

Hardly something to be proud of

Again...never said I would be proud. So more bollocks 

He should never have been apointed. I could see that? Why couldn't our owners? Why? They want a puppet in charge 

Just.like his ridiculous subs v Brentford. Only just can explain that ridiculous 

Sheer incompetence.  Would love the opportunity to tell him to his face to . I'm not a certain member on here...I'll happily admit toyou discontent and his inadaquacies 

Edited by Andy082005
6 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

Again...never said I would be proud. So more bollocks 

He should never have been apointed. I could see that? Why couldn't our owners? Why? They want a puppet in charge 

Just.like his ridiculous subs v Brentford. Only just can explain that ridiculous 

Sheer incompetence.  Would love the opportunity to tell him to his face to . I'm not a certain member on here...I'll happily admit toyou discontent and his inadaquacies 

Well your post is total bollocks quite frankly just for the highlighted part...

Next home game, why don't you go see him and tell him is an incompetent idiot then? oh thats right you don't bother either going to games.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Dark Wood Covert said:

Well your post is total bollocks quite frankly just for the highlighted part...

Next home game, why don't you go see him and tell him is an incompetent idiot then? oh thats right you don't bother either going to games.

I got a season ticket mate.

Would love nothing more then to chat to the bloke and understand his continuous need to play a formaction that doesn't work 

Feel free see set it up. 

7 hours ago, italian dave said:

Reading this thread and forum today I can't help thinking that if we could devote half the passion and commitment to supporting the team, manager and each other, instead of to slagging off the team, manager and each other, we'd be the best supported side in the country. 

This is a forum with a tiny % of fans. We've been getting good home and away attendances.  The fans at games have not vented any frustration

The fans are in no way to blame 

53 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

This is a forum with a tiny % of fans. We've been getting good home and away attendances.  The fans at games have not vented any frustration

The fans are in no way to blame 

I'm not sure if you're intending to be ironic, apologies if you are. I'm not "blaming" anyone: that's the whole point. All the energy and passion that's spent trying to apportion blame, which doesn't really serve any useful purpose, is what I'm talking about. Might only be small % on here, that's not the point. I'm just making the observation.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Andy082005 said:

I got a season ticket mate.

Would love nothing more then to chat to the bloke and understand his continuous need to play a formaction that doesn't work 

Feel free see set it up. 

Why do I need to set up a meeting between you and LJ? you're the one making bold claims that you would tell him to his face... first you don't goto games... don't even bother listening to games and now you have a ST?? 

Well if you have a ST then it should give you the perfect opportunity to do it yourself... what a bizarre post :blink:

4 hours ago, Dark Wood Covert said:

Why do I need to set up a meeting between you and LJ? you're the one making bold claims that you would tell him to his face... first you don't goto games... don't even bother listening to games and now you have a ST?? 

Well if you have a ST then it should give you the perfect opportunity to do it yourself... what a bizarre post :blink:

I haven't been to the LaSt couple of games due to family problems 

What's funny reading this is the opinions of people that didn't go. We were quite 4-4-2 yesterday with Tomlin and Tammy which is what everyone has called for. I'd even wager that Tomlin was on average further forward than Tammy until Wilbs came on late. He wasn't stuck on the left at all. So yea 4-4-2 which is what many call for. 

Then he started Brownhill one of those young ones that are a "waste of money" to some. O'Dowda off the bench who won the header that lead to the goal line controversy. 

To be honest, LJ can't win with most of you and possibly the club can't either. I guess that's football. Everyone has a different opinion on your club. The club is going in the direction the feel fit. It may not fit your agenda but why not try and support them. LJ, MA and SL cleaned up the mess last year. Then invested heavily in playing staff. Now they're trying to fast track the club by buying youth, developing them and trying to keep good results on the pitch. It's a massive job and personally think we're lucky to get this set up. Most clubs would be envious. Sure many teams spent much less but they looked for cheap experienced championship players with no real ambition other than staying in the league. We are working for more than that but unfortunately when we started this we were so far removed from promotion that it's still looking shaky. January will be here soon. A couple then will see us through and secure us a good finish in the end and hopefully some momentum. Next season and beyond I think the real fun will start. 

Anyway, this is how it's going to be so let's support them a bit. There are still players not up to scratch for what we want to be but you can't build a winning team in one window. It's a process of a few windows and good player development. I'm sure the youth are learning and we are shielding them until they are 99% ready and not just throwing them into the fire at 50%. Protecting our investments you can call it. 

• Like 2