IGNORED

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers v Bristol City Match Day Thread

3 minutes ago, Fuber said:

Thing I dont buy is this "I need X time/tranfers-windows" bullshit that LJ prattles on about. Jaap Stam has spent something along the lines of a 5th of what we have, mostly signing free agents. Reading have no proven goalscorer, yet play in a disciplined pressing style.

We cant close down the ******* guy crossing the ball.

LJ is full of waffle.  When I was in the army there was a saying for someone who had no clue what they were doing, so just bullshitted their way through - they were called BLUFFERS.  LJ is a bluffer.  And not a very good one. 

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Dark Wood Covert said:

Completely blinkered and hardly absurd... 

The only 3 posters who i've seen who despised SC was Spud, KITR and Harry but they could back their reasons up with sensible debate... unlike some here who hate LJ because they disliked him as a player :blink: what a fantastic reason to hate a manager.

How many "hate" LJ because the disliked him as a player. I don't know any. I used to like him as a player but not convinced at all about his management credentials though he still has my support, if we keep dropping like this with the money spent quite rightly he will like every manager feel the wrath of the fans.

Edited by Dynamite Red
5 minutes ago, Dark Wood Covert said:

Completely blinkered and hardly absurd... 

The only 3 posters who i've seen who despised SC was Spud, KITR and Harry but they could back their reasons up with sensible debate... unlike some here who hate LJ because they disliked him as a player :blink: what a fantastic reason to hate a manager.

No that is incorrect. There was never any "debate", just insinuations about what was wrong behind the scenes because of SC. They may have been wrong, they may have been right, but the insinuations were never backed up by hard fact.

And I say that as someone who knows KITR and Harry.

2 minutes ago, Dynamite Red said:

How many "hate" LJ because the disliked him as a player. I don't know any. I used to like home as a player but not convinced at all about his management credentials though he still has my support, if we keep dropping like this with the money spent quite rightly he will like every manager feel the wrath of the fans.

You only have to read some of comments here, of course you miss them because it doesn't suit your agenda

2 minutes ago, NickJ said:

No that is incorrect. There was never any "debate", just insinuations about what was wrong behind the scenes because of SC. They may have been wrong, they may have been right, but the insinuations were never backed up by hard fact.

And I say that as someone who knows KITR and Harry.

Not incorrect at all, the fact is SC was totally abject last season and not even you can argue with that

5 minutes ago, Dark Wood Covert said:

Those who despised Cotts. were in to double figures and they were very prominent posters at the time.

'Backed up by sensible debate' - bollocks, they stated they hated him and they looked to find reasons to criticise and undermine him constantly.

You're being very naive if you believe all who doubt LJ's appointment disliked him as a player.

All City fans have every reason to doubt him because he hadn't achieved enough in management to be awarded the Bristol City job in the first place.

• Like 4

Another loss......what do we do though? We can keep sacking managers. It hasn't proved to work. There's something deeper than that. I dare question SL as he has done so much for the club I love, but who else is to blame? He owns this club, and when it comes down to it he is responsible.

I really don't know anymore......... 

• Like 1