IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

Just now, hoxton casual said:

DC on RB  "no training ground stdium wile I am here, admits he is underperforming on mid table Lge 1 budget.More cuts to come, players will have to leave."  He is wiating for his pay-off. He wont go, they cant afford to pay him. Board and him are dragging the club down.

Not even balancing the books with his transfers by the sound of it.

3 minutes ago, hoxton casual said:

DC on RB  "no training ground stdium wile I am here, admits he is underperforming on mid table Lge 1 budget.More cuts to come, players will have to leave."  He is wiating for his pay-off. He wont go, they cant afford to pay him. Board and him are dragging the club down.

À perfect storm. 

:yawn:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

"Nowhere near good enough from me. Nowhere near good enough from the players. Nowhere near good enough from the supporters. No sorry ... !"

Out of the mouths of babes DC!

Ah so they are back to being THE supporters now, rather then MY supporters? They must have upset him....

Edited by Port Said Red

4 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

To be fair Dopey has fronted up in his interview and come out of it smelling of roses imo.

"club going backwards"

Fair play, says it as it is.

?

Without being dis-respectful Dopey was a journeyman footballer. I would imagine he didn’t make much money during his playing career. His stock has dropped and I would suspect he wants it in the public domain the restrictions he’s under. Wally when he took over was quite happy to go along with his wealthy he was, he was interviewed on football focus about how he could buy most clubs in the efl and wally went along with it. Clearly no one at the club is telling dopey to shut up , expect his comments to become more damaging as he try’s to distance himself from the lies and the mess

• Like 4

1 minute ago, TomF said:

He’s only saying what we all know. He’s pitching himself to the fans I feel to say look it ain’t my fault. In a way you can’t blame him. 

Fair enough, the problem is the owner. Yet until now there has been barely a complaint from their fans against him.

Loyalty is not their defining characteristic, however much they kid themselves that everybody thinks they're the best fans in the country, it's gullibility.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, daored said:

Without being dis-respectful Dopey was a journeyman footballer. I would imagine he didn’t make much money during his playing career. His stock has dropped and I would suspect he wants it in the public domain the restrictions he’s under. Wally when he took over was quite happy to go along with his wealthy he was, he was interviewed on football focus about how he could buy most clubs in the efl and wally went along with it. Clearly no one at the club is telling dopey to shut up , expect his comments to become more damaging as he try’s to distance himself from the lies and the mess

Pretty sure he said they could have bought most Premiership clubs

3 minutes ago, PolskRed said:

Dopey in!! My only concern after today is they might sack the div.

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/12826/darrell-clarke-trying-get-sacked

Only way out of a 5 year contract! Doing a great job so far, selling our best players and replacing them with Div 2 standard journeymen. Sending our No 1 goalie out on loan and replacing with a Carlisle reject, playing players out of position and out of form.

10 minutes ago, TomF said:

He’s only saying what we all know. He’s pitching himself to the fans I feel to say look it ain’t my fault. In a way you can’t blame him. 

He's basically daring them to sack him. He's had enough and would happily leave, but he wants paying off first.

Edited by Northern Red
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, 22A said:

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/12826/darrell-clarke-trying-get-sacked

Only way out of a 5 year contract! Doing a great job so far, selling our best players and replacing them with Div 2 standard journeymen. Sending our No 1 goalie out on loan and replacing with a Carlisle reject, playing players out of position and out of form.

3 posts before the OP is accused of being a City Supporter.

12 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

He's basically daring them to sack him. He's had enough and would happily leave, but he wants paying off first.

Definitely this. 

His interview was as close to saying “sack me” as you could possibly get. 

He’s had enough & you can’t blame him, but he wants paying off. 

His stock has fallen so far now, he’d be fortunate to get offered another League One job. 

• Like 2

Just watched the goals and the first from Doncaster was great - the last goal was also a great breakaway goal ... 

hang on a moment .. the second was also awesome and the third maybe the best I’ve ever seen ... all in all 1min 44 seconds of pure action and enjoyment on the sky sports highlights . Probably the most action I’ll get tonight ... 

Edited by Brann-red