IGNORED

rainbow laces to be worn at Leeds

Never to the dark side

1 hour ago, Up The City! said:

Exactly! If we're going to do it for that group then it needs to be done for all type of different groups. 

Just keep it all out of football.

Equality is a bad thing, in a game that actively doesnt want political influence at all.

Please go on,  explain how being human and treating everyone as equals is a bad thing.

I'm interested to hear the reasoning 

36 minutes ago, RalphMilnesLeftFoot said:

Equality is a bad thing, in a game that actively doesnt want political influence at all.

Please go on,  explain how being human and treating everyone as equals is a bad thing.

Equality of opportunity is a great thing, equality of outcome as is pushed by PC leftism is terrible.

e.g. giving everyone the chance to work towards working in a certain job is great. Enforceing that there must be a certain amount of women/LGBT/Jews/Muslims ect in a certain jobs is a bad thing - it lowers the quality of the workforce and creates a feeling of either unfairness on the people that don't fit into the specific category or a query that they aren't actually good enough for the job and just got it because they met a quota. 

1 hour ago, RalphMilnesLeftFoot said:

https://www.healthline.com/health/transgender/misgendering#why-it-happens

You're also breaking the Equalities Act 2010.

But hey, you carry on with misgendering someone.  It totally undermines them, who they are and what they go through.

Sorry but you can't control speach. Freedom of speach is considerably more important than equality.

52 minutes ago, RalphMilnesLeftFoot said:

You treat people and refer to people as they appear to be.

If I insist that I am a springer spaniel and demand that people call me Rover and throw sticks for me people will rightly not comply (or call the loony bin) because I am clearly not a springer spaniel.

I cannot claim to be a child or a pensioner

(though this bloke is having a go https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-46133262 )

as your age is factual.

I cannot claim to be Chinese as I clearly am not.

Although again this bloke is having a go:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7654650/white-art-director-anthony-ekundayo-lennon-adopts-black-identity/

A WHITE art director who adopted a black identity has been awarded a chunk of a £400,000 grant intended for "people of colour".

Anthony Ekundayo Lennon, who describes himself as "African born again", struggled to find roles early in his acting career so chose a new persona.

So why should there be an exemption for sex?  I am a woman sez I so everyone must refer to me as a woman.  Then I am a man so everyone must refer to me as a man.  And I change it daily sez I depending upon how I feel:

UK's first gender-fluid police officer going by names 'Callum' and 'Abi'

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/23/fluid-gender-policeman/

I accept that people can be homosexual, I accept that chromosonal abnormality can lead to intersex and that means that in their case there is a choice (Lady Colin Cambell was initially thought to be a boy owing to the ambiguity of her genitalia), but a chromosonal woman (XX) is clearly a woman and a chormosonal man (XY) is clearly a man.  That they have a mental condition (NB - not illness) that makes them think that they are other than they are is a reason for treatment and not surgery.

After reading the responses and being utterly appalled at the homophobic and transphobic responses to this thread, remembering you are responding to a trans fan as well

@JulieH is there something that can be done regarding LGBT abuse from multiple posters within the realms of a forum that's supposed to support the football?  

Many thanks 

2 minutes ago, RalphMilnesLeftFoot said:

After reading the responses and being utterly appalled at the homophobic and transphobic responses to this thread, remembering you are responding to a trans fan as well

@JulieH is there something that can be done regarding LGBT abuse from multiple posters within the realms of a forum that's supposed to support the football?  

Many thanks 

vic_bob_handbags.jpg

7 minutes ago, RalphMilnesLeftFoot said:

Many thanks 

Julie is too busy snooping around people’s profiles at six in the morning .....

Policing Priorities n all that 

5 hours ago, CyderInACan said:

How on earth can this be a bad thing!? Have a little word with yourself. 

It can and probably is a bad thing. It does nothing to promote awareness I believe, it just servers those who think they are doing it for the common good.

In respect of why this thread was started was down to a Homophobic assault on a  Rugby player who happens to be Welsh, this to me is a bigger statement in support of the LGBT Community then any rainbow laces, in fact I would say it is pretty insulting to him and others, why on Earth should such a macho male feel he would need this? He is content with his sexuality as I am with him, and support him 100% in his very brave coming out. 

The knuckle dragging ***** that assaulted him will be dealt with, but the undercurrent sniggering on here is also abhorrent, but I feel by and large the community as a whole is not bothered one bit by anyone's sexuality, nor should they. 

Rainbow laces will not influence the knuckle draggers.  

1 minute ago, RumRed said:

@Eddie Hitler I'd put down either the cider or your iPad if I were you.

Nah; I refuse to go with this black is white thought crime. Reality trumps feels.

I have zero issue with LGB and only have issue with T when it tries to dictate how I think; a man is not a woman, a woman is not a man.  This is pretty basic stuff.

7 hours ago, RalphMilnesLeftFoot said:

It really isn't getting ridiculous 

So roughly, there are around 9million Lgbt people in the UK, or around 15 percent of the population ish.

That's not insignificant and on the main unless you are very sure or very hidden then Lgbt are generally conspicuous by their absence from sporting fixtures 

The main reasons for that include large crowds. Alcohol and a chance to be abused, en mass. So many dont go, simply out of fear.

In terms of players, look at what happened to Justin Fashanu to see what 'reaction' is like,  heck look at what happened to Gareth Thomas last week or when he came out.

There is or was a trans player for American Samoa, iirc, but it's still few and far between.

Any club @Matt Parsons BCFCSLO that starts and Lgbt supporters club,  would probably be pioneering and that could see more openess and more of the pink pound. Especially if fans knew they could be safe.

How do you know that the LGBT are conspicuous by there absense at sporting fixtures..? 

I have never been asked for my sexual preferences by any official at Ashton Gate, so how do you know what percentage of the crown is made up by gays or lesbians, or men who choose to dress as a woman in the privacy of there own home..? 

Seeious question. You state that the LGBT community don’t attend sporting events. How do you know this..? 

Isn’t it entirely right that you don’t know, because it doesn’t matter what people’s preferences are..? 

2 hours ago, Eddie Hitler said:

You treat people and refer to people as they appear to be.

If I insist that I am a springer spaniel and demand that people call me Rover and throw sticks for me people will rightly not comply (or call the loony bin) because I am clearly not a springer spaniel.

I cannot claim to be a child or a pensioner

(though this bloke is having a go https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-46133262 )

as your age is factual.

I cannot claim to be Chinese as I clearly am not.

Although again this bloke is having a go:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7654650/white-art-director-anthony-ekundayo-lennon-adopts-black-identity/

So why should there be an exemption for sex?  I am a woman sez I so everyone must refer to me as a woman.  Then I am a man so everyone must refer to me as a man.  And I change it daily sez I depending upon how I feel:

UK's first gender-fluid police officer going by names 'Callum' and 'Abi'

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/23/fluid-gender-policeman/

I accept that people can be homosexual, I accept that chromosonal abnormality can lead to intersex and that means that in their case there is a choice (Lady Colin Cambell was initially thought to be a boy owing to the ambiguity of her genitalia), but a chromosonal woman (XX) is clearly a woman and a chormosonal man (XY) is clearly a man.  That they have a mental condition (NB - not illness) that makes them think that they are other than they are is a reason for treatment and not surgery.

How do you know that it's a mental condition; have you been inside their minds? Do you have any kind of medical qualification to be making such a statement. I doubt it. There are places in the world that still think homophobia can be cured by ECT. Your views are backwards and ignorant. Everyone's different; embrace it.

Just now, Cider red said:

How do you know that it's a mental condition; have you been inside their minds? Do you have any kind of medical qualification to be making such a statement. I doubt it. There are places in the world that still think homophobia can be cured by ECT. Your views are backwards and ignorant. Everyone's different; embrace it.

Whereas your mental flaccidity is A1.  Bollocks.

7 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

How do you know that the LGBT are conspicuous by there absense at sporting fixtures..? 

I have never been asked for my sexual preferences by any official at Ashton Gate, so how do you know what percentage of the crown is made up by gays or lesbians, or men who choose to dress as a woman in the privacy of there own home..? 

Seeious question. You state that the LGBT community don’t attend sporting events. How do you know this..? 

Isn’t it entirely right that you don’t know, because it doesn’t matter what people’s preferences are..? 

Sure

1in 10 lgbt people who attend any sporting fixture receive abuse because of their sexuality or gender.

That's of those who've reported it not those who've experienced it.

Thus people stay away, well documented online and in real life, large crowds, alcohol and a massive increase in abuse potential.  

Does that answer your question? 

One in ten LGBT people (10 per cent) who attended a live sporting event in ...... I was walking down the road past a football event and.

17 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

Whereas your mental flaccidity is A1.  Bollocks.

I’m a good one to advise !!! 

But id leave it Eddie - can only end in trouble and there’s plenty enough around who will grab the opportunity 

6 minutes ago, 1bristolcity said:

Please tell, I mean you are less than discreet about telling us all about our Head Coach and his players staff etc. I wonder if Lee actually realised you were going to 'publish' on here what was said by way of a chat?  As someone who takes anyone's honesty in  chatting on here about his  personal life and then posts up cartoon like demeaning posts, I would think Lee would have been a bit more careful about coming within a mile of you. 

Just woken up in the armchair troll ?

or just got back from Charlton ?

There’s more I havnt and won’t discloseI promise

You really are an unpleasant troll who attacks anyone and everyone in your rants , you n very comment about players , tactical approach , or anything if interest , because you don’t bother watching games

ps Too late deleting it troll

1 minute ago, RalphMilnesLeftFoot said:

Sure

1in 10 lgbt people who attend any sporting fixture receive abuse because of their sexuality or gender.

Thus people stay away, well documented online and in real life, large crowds, alcohol and a massive increase in abuse potential.  

One in ten LGBT people (10 per cent) who attended a live sporting event in ...... I was walking down the road past a football event and.

Stop crashing LGB into T. Most people are fine with LGB and accept that people cannot control to whom they are attracted.

T is something very different indeed.  To accept T you have to accept that you can change reality.

Most people, understandably, have a problem with this.

4 minutes ago, RalphMilnesLeftFoot said:

Sure

Not really, no. 

How do people know that the person sat in their vicinity is gay or bi sexual..? 

Nobody has ever asked me. I’m not, but I could be, or the person sat in the seats next to me could be. 

I don’t know and I don’t care. So how would anyone else know..?

2 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

I’m a good one to advise !!! 

But id leave it Eddie - can only end in trouble and there’s plenty enough around who will grab the opportunity 

Just woken up in the armchair troll ?

or just got back from Charlton ?

ps Too late deleting it troll

It was on the wrong thread, deleted....but since you read it, it stands, again you see you dismiss anyone who dares to stand up against you as a Troll, Gas Head Swindon, Armchair whatever, you sad wannabee, go take your band of likey's to the Mem and do us all a favour, you do nothing but run this club down with all this anti LJ claptrap every sodding opportunity you can, Bore Off please!!    

Just now, 1bristolcity said:

It was on the wrong thread, deleted....but since you read it, it stands, again you see you dismiss anyone who dares to stand up against you as a Troll, Gas Head Swindon, Armchair whatever, you sad wannabee, go take your band of likey's to the Mem and do us all a favour, you do nothing but run this club down with all this anti LJ claptrap every sodding opportunity you can, Bore Off please!!    

From the most boring poster on this forum 

Priceless

Rant Rant Rant

:laugh:

7 minutes ago, 1bristolcity said:

Whatever, I am City though.

You? 

:laughcont:

Sure you are 

Other than any claim you make about historical support or attendance at some game or other ......How many hundred hours , voluntarily have you given to the Club during your lifetime ?

Time to put up or shut up miserable troll 

1 hour ago, RalphMilnesLeftFoot said:

Many thanks 

Must be on some sort of wind up.. 

Archived