IGNORED

Enough of all this Johnson out Rubbish

reddogkev

8 hours ago, Robbored said:

We’ll agree to disagree on that PF -  it’s all history these days.

That said it does amuse me when we see certain posters slagging off LJ but seem to forget how drab the football was back then.

Was it really???

I think you'll find the majority enjoyed the days under GJ, in the main, and the club (in no small part due to GJ) had a smile on it's face.

Not yours obviously!!!

:innocent06:

15 minutes ago, glen humphries said:

You didn’t answer the question, are you happy with the standard of football??

Not overly no but unfortunately this league is so competitive that it is impossible to boss games like we did in div one. There will be spells in games where we are very good and other spells we will have to soak up pressure. Unfortunately our finishing this season hasnt been as good as last and then obviously the results and performance will get scrutinised. We do miss a Tammy or Bobby type. Hopefully that is a priority in January! 

Get over we sold Reid, Bryan and Flint that's football nobody stays forever I'm sick of that as an excuse it's all about application and motivation and getting the most from the players you have and most are under achieving regular WHY??? Poor application and poor man management hence the inconsistency ever game and reaches back to when we had the so called big 3 so who's fault is that??? All comes back to basics which we can't do..... Example watch Sunday very closely how we never defend or pick up from throw ins properly and lose possession and have been punished by the following cross or backing off?? Many times all down to poor applications and management.... 

4 minutes ago, Redtucks said:

Was it really???

I think you'll find the majority enjoyed the days under GJ, in the main, and the club (in no small part due to GJ) had a smile on it's face.

Not yours obviously!!!

:innocent06:

To me it was. I used to leave AG after a win not feeling a buzz but a feeling of “now the hell did we win that?”......

1 minute ago, keynshamred said:

Not overly no but unfortunately this league is so competitive that it is impossible to boss games like we did in div one. There will be spells in games where we are very good and other spells we will have to soak up pressure. Unfortunately our finishing this season hasnt been as good as last and then obviously the results and performance will get scrutinised. We do miss Tammy or Bobby type. Hopefully that is a priority in January! 

We’re not scoring regularly, because we don’t create anything, you don’t have to boss games to play attractive football, what’s our identity that lj keeps going on about, we had it back at Leeds apparently, **** me 1 shot on target.

4 minutes ago, Allwaysred said:

Get over we sold Reid, Bryan and Flint that's football nobody stays forever I'm sick of that as an excuse it's all about application and motivation and getting the most from the players you have and most are under achieving regular WHY??? Poor application and poor man management hence the inconsistency ever game and reaches back to when we had the so called big 3 so who's fault is that??? All comes back to basics which we can't do..... Example watch Sunday very closely how we never defend or pick up from throw ins properly and lose possession and have been punished by the following cross or backing off?? Many times all down to poor applications and management.... 

No not get over losing these 3 players. They were prob 3 of the best we've had at this club. Bound to take its toll. We needed to spend all of that money on replacing these players but unfortunately like I've said before this club isn't in a finacial position to do so!! Massive reason why we are only 14th and not nearer the top 6

3 hours ago, KeepUpLino said:

I cannot describe how much I dislike this post.. Absolute horse shit doesn’t do it justice!! 

There’s no hope for this club when people like you continuously support a manager serving up complete and utter shit week in week out.. What is wrong with you? Do you enjoy this?

******* speechless!!!

Jesus effing Christ, this is the biggest load of horse shit I've ever read, you are talking bollocks.  The manager is not serving up shit every week.  Yes, I enjoyed the Stoke game, thought we were good in patches against Sheff Weds, and I'm looking forwards to Millwall on Sunday.  I enjoyed celebrating with wild delirium as City scored 4 goals against Blackburn.  Yes there have been shit games, but Jesus Christ we support Bristol City, not effing Brazil or Man City. 

No not get over losing these 3 players. They were prob 3 of the best we've had at this club. Bound to take its toll. We needed to spend all of that money on replacing these players but unfortunately like I've said before this club isn't in a finacial position to do so!! Massive reason why we are only 14th and not nearer the top 6

They were here for most of this year, so wots the excuse for our record in 2018,???

5 minutes ago, glen humphries said:

We’re not scoring regularly, because we don’t create anything, you don’t have to boss games to play attractive football, what’s our identity that lj keeps going on about, we had it back at Leeds apparently, **** me 1 shot on target.

We haven't in last 4/5 games before last night, but before that we created alot ie Stoke, wba we created loads and other games, through not taking those chances it has led to bad results and a knock to confidence. That win yesterday was vital for confidence and we can go on from here! 

Just now, keynshamred said:

We haven't in last 4/5 games before last night, but before that we created alot ie Stoke, wba we created loads and other games, through not taking those chances it has led to bad results and a knock to confidence. That win yesterday was vital for confidence and we can go on from here! 

I hope you’re right mate.

Just now, glen humphries said:

They were here for most of this year, so wots the excuse for our record in 2018,???

Burn out. We were playing with the same team for about 20 odd games due to so many big players being out injured. When the players came back they weren't up to match fitness and then had a lack of confidence through results. Football is massively to so with runs of confidence and momentum! 

Burn out. We were playing with the same team for about 20 odd games due to so many big players being out injured. When the players came back they weren't up to match fitness and then had a lack of confidence through results. Football is massively to so with runs of confidence and momentum! 

Do you not think lj should take some blame for our poor record for 2018

Not doubting they we're good players but lets not forgot Reid had 1 decent season Bryan also and Flint made it clear he wanted to leave move on it's done..... player's have been bought to fill these positions and if there applicated in the correct manner with the basic duties for this level we should see improvements and we don't as same mistakes happen week in week out.... we didn't replace them with downs players there professionals so it's down to application and understanding basics..... Warnock prime example with promotion teams small budget no big names just understands the basics.. If you couldn't grasp the  basics in your day to day job after 3/6 months it would be bye bye LJ +2 have had 3 years... Like i said watch the basics Sunday.

2 minutes ago, glen humphries said:

Do you not think lj should take some blame for our poor record for 2018

He has admitted to mistakes and he is young. He is rated very highly by fellow managers, pros and pundits. We are where we should be after losing 3 big players. We will finish mid table this year and if city fans aren't happy with that there deluded. Next summer the board need to sit down and decide to use the money from this summer or carry on a mid table team. I for one will be happy to be an established champ team for the foreseeable future, rather than watching div one crap football. City fans just need to get real and be thankful we are 34th in the country. Look at some clubs in div one with bigger crowds etc. They would cry out to be in our position right now! 

He has admitted to mistakes and he is young. He is rated very highly by fellow managers, pros and pundits. We are where we should be after losing 3 big players. We will finish mid table this year and if city fans aren't happy with that there deluded. Next summer the board need to sit down and decide to use the money from this summer or carry on a mid table team. I for one will be happy to be an established champ team for the foreseeable future, rather than watching div one crap football. City fans just need to get real and be thankful we are 34th in the country. Look at some clubs in div one with bigger crowds etc. They would cry out to be in our position right now! 

How do you know he’s rated highly by other managers 

8 minutes ago, Allwaysred said:

Not doubting they we're good players but lets not forgot Reid had 1 decent season Bryan also and Flint made it clear he wanted to leave move on it's done..... player's have been bought to fill these positions and if there applicated in the correct manner with the basic duties for this level we should see improvements and we don't as same mistakes happen week in week out.... we didn't replace them with downs players there professionals so it's down to application and understanding basics..... Warnock prime example with promotion teams small budget no big names just understands the basics.. If you couldn't grasp the  basics in your day to day job after 3/6 months it would be bye bye LJ +2 have had 3 years... Like i said watch the basics Sunday

OK slag of Johnson. Who made Bobby Reid hey? Yeah the same Johnson your slating. Made him into a ten million pound player by coaching him. Yeah you quoted coaching players. Bad goals get conceded all over the football league. Look at villa forest yesterday. Is that bad coaching from them as well, bad basics. It's happening everywhere not just at Johnsons door!! 

9 minutes ago, glen humphries said:

How do you know he’s rated highly by other managers 

I've heard other managers say he is highly rated. Last year had so much respect from Pep and Jose. why do you think Chelsea lend us Tammy as he knew he would be well coached and looked after. Tammy thought the world of Johnson as well and he will go on and become some player!! 

35 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

I have supported Bristol City for plus 41 years and I'm more than fed up with the bull shit   

I tip my hat to your unwavering support.  Talking seriously though, what bullshit do you mean?  City are competing in one of the toughest leagues in Europe, where the prize for success is astronomical.  For many of your years supporting City you would have seen all manner of shit in the past, including many years / decades in the doldrums, languishing in a poor stadium in poor leagues where the standard of football couldn't have been great.  What is so wrong at City these days?  Is it annoyance that as we have a billionaire owner we should be in the Premier League?  Or do you just get pissed off because footballers earn too much money?

2 minutes ago, Allwaysred said:

We seem to be seeing different things then KeynshamRed as if things carry on you will be watching Div1 football again will see come January the 1st and the word BASICS will be ringing in your eyes at NY..... 

Yeah we will. I will look forward to our next chat in 2/3 months. This team now will not get relegated and my prediction is we will finish between 12/15. Exactly where we should be with our budget, new players and the standard of this solid league!! 

26 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

Jesus effing Christ, this is the biggest load of horse shit I've ever read, you are talking bollocks.  The manager is not serving up shit every week.  Yes, I enjoyed the Stoke game, thought we were good in patches against Sheff Weds, and I'm looking forwards to Millwall on Sunday.  I enjoyed celebrating with wild delirium as City scored 4 goals against Blackburn.  Yes there have been shit games, but Jesus Christ we support Bristol City, not effing Brazil or Man City. 

Seriously Kev, please don’t take offence as I don’t mean this to sound personal but have a bloody word with yourself...

I have followed City passionately for 30 years, my passion is seriously beginning to dwindle away now, I’m losing the love.. 

I ask you this question.

Are you ok that so many fans are losing the love? Doesn’t this alarm you? Do you not think a united support is a better support or do you not care what over half our fanbase feel?

Entertainment wise this club is in an almighty mess and the divide between fans is huge, I can only see this ending badly in the long run!!

8 minutes ago, keynshamred said:

I've heard other managers say he is highly rated. Last year had so much respect from Pep and Jose. why do you think Chelsea lend us Tammy as he knew he would be well coached and looked after. Tammy thought the world of Johnson as well and he will go on and become some player!! 

What do you think their going to slag Johnson off , of course there going to say nice things, Tammy going on to be a player is down to Chelsea not lj .

9 minutes ago, keynshamred said:

Yeah we will. I will look forward to our next chat in 2/3 months. This team now will not get relegated and my prediction is we will finish between 12/15. Exactly where we should be with our budget, new players and the standard of this solid league!! 

Someone better tell that to SL because he’s expecting more.  The expectations come from the owner’s own mouth, so time to deliver.

19 minutes ago, keynshamred said:

You still haven’t answered my question?

Archived