IGNORED

Charlton Athletic v Bristol City Match Day 24

Septic Peg

2 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

It’s the midfield that’s the problem, they don’t track back or protect the defence, that in turn leaves us exposed

we have no one outside of the defence and fammy that can tackle

It's certainly part of the problem, which might give some pause for thought to those who were glad to see the back of Marlon Pack. But there have been so many errors by our constantly changing defence as well.

The extraordinary reality is that we have problems in all parts of the team. The solution is beyond me but more importantly it seems to be beyond LJ.

1 minute ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

Most of us post all the time win lose or draw and we can see what is happening and that is that LJ has had his chance and will not ever ever take us to the promised land. FACT!!!!!!

Like I just posted, don’t really disagree with that but not everything is his fault. The players confidence is shot, again and there’s been some shocking individual errors lately

Just now, MarcusX said:

I’m by no means saying I’m happy with the results or performances but some comments on here are completely over the top.

FWIW now if we could bring in a high profile manager such as Hughton I’d be happy with it. I wouldn’t be happy with a knee jerk sacking with no plan (not that I see that happening)

Hes out of his depth he talks a good game but just hasnt got what it takes to go that next step 

1 minute ago, chinapig said:

It's certainly part of the problem, which might give some pause for thought to those who were glad to see the back of Marlon Pack. But there have been so many errors by our constantly changing defence as well.

The extraordinary reality is that we have problems in all parts of the team. The solution is beyond me but more importantly it seems to be beyond LJ.

Yeah because we were so much better in the championship with Pack starting for 3 years....

1 minute ago, !james said:

Far too much glee at us losing on here, all these erections rubbing together is a clear fire hazard. 

Annoying and pathetic to make weird and antagonistic comments against your fellow City fans.

Fans have every right to vent right now.

2 minutes ago, Spud55 said:

Does that make what they have to say any more or less correct? Maybe it's only when they are annoyed that they make the time to come on here? Maybe the rest of the time they have better things to do? 

The people who have a pop at those who only post after a loss are every single bit as bad as this ethye post about, it's literally like watching the reaction of a 4 year old. If there was genuine glee from the people who were having a moan in the first half they would all be quoting Badgers shit post and stuffing that right down his throat, but there won't be because they are as annoyed at the defeat as they are. 

When they’re saying things like Bentley needs to be dropped I’m going to assume they aren’t watching many games 

Just now, Red Army 87 said:

Lyle Taylor is what Diedhiou needs to be for us.

Absolutely, movement, quick thought, nouse and strength. Fam's only equipped with one of those and it's not the first 3.

God loves a tryer but there is a distict difference between his forward play and that of Charlton's front 2 today. Williams and Kallas were dragged all over the place this afternoon

Once we took the lead the players seemed to think the best form of defence was defence - but we all know we can’t defend against teams constantly attacking!

it was only when they scored their second goal did we seem to try to attack again - why can’t we continue to attack when we are in the lead!

The best form of defence is ATTACK!!!!!

embarrassing performance.

Honesty needed from the club now.

Either Lansdown needs to admit that this is all acceptable and that in truth we’re not really looking for promotion or Lee needs to admit just how hamstrung he is instead of veiled comments.

2 minutes ago, Highguy said:

Hes out of his depth he talks a good game but just hasnt got what it takes to go that next step 

Again, I tend to agree. He’s steadied the ship, brought in some talented players and kept us competitive whilst losing his best players each year. It would be nice to build on that and push on while our stocks high.

3 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

Like I just posted, don’t really disagree with that but not everything is his fault. The players confidence is shot, again and there’s been some shocking individual errors lately

It's LJ's job to get their confidence back, if he can't do that he shouldn't be in the charge, as simple as that. 

Just now, MarcusX said:

When they’re saying things like Bentley needs to be dropped I’m going to assume they aren’t watching many games 

Why? He's been our best player this season, but that doesn't make him immune to poor performances, he cost us a goal against Millwall and although it's harsh to blame him you can make a case for him doing better for at least a couple of the goals today. 

Would I drop him? No but I can see that a case can be made for looking at his position. 

4 minutes ago, !james said:

Far too much glee at us losing on here, all these erections rubbing together is a clear fire hazard. 

I'll be happy when Lee 'fecks off..so if that means we have to finish as low as possible to see the back of the arrogant little shit then so be it.....

You can now get back to the noble art of frottage within the cosy confines of the 'innocent,,wide eyed & fat bottomed club

Here we go again a dismal run of performances and defeats and Johnson is seemingly unable to turn it round. His answer is to keep changing the team every week  and hope one week it works and then when it works still keep changing the team every week. It is time for him to go but we all know however bad it gets he will still be here. What did he say once give me three windows. Well you have had three seasons.

Archived