Jump to content

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

Slacker

Self isolation.Who with?

Recommended Posts

Supposing you had to self isolate for up to three months.Who would you invite into your temporary lockdown shelter?I was going to run off a big list of people who would be good fun (Scott Murray,Ian Wright,Jeremy Clarkson-well I find him funny),maybe a decent chef,a painter and decorator/general builder/landscape gardener,Roger Wilkins and a tractor full of his finest,that sort of thing.Then I thought that is all a bit greedy and unnecessary, so I will just make a bit of space for Daisy Lowe.Sorry Roger,but if you could just leave the cider in the garage I would be much obliged.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 31/03/2020 at 20:47, Red-Robbo said:

My lovely family.

Don't need anyone else.

Happy with what I've got.

 

Lucky you, @Red-Robbo I've not seen my daughter or my son, or my grand kids since all this madness started and the prospect of seeing them in months is looking rather bleak (hence my over appearance on OTIB recently) and it is really hard going to say the least. You are dead right with what you say... We''ll get through this though, we will.

Edited by AppyDAZE
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 31/03/2020 at 17:02, Slacker said:

Supposing you had to self isolate for up to three months.Who would you invite into your temporary lockdown shelter?I was going to run off a big list of people who would be good fun (Scott Murray,Ian Wright,Jeremy Clarkson-well I find him funny),maybe a decent chef,a painter and decorator/general builder/landscape gardener,Roger Wilkins and a tractor full of his finest,that sort of thing.Then I thought that is all a bit greedy and unnecessary, so I will just make a bit of space for Daisy Lowe.Sorry Roger,but if you could just leave the cider in the garage I would be much obliged.

Doesn't "self" isolation mean you are alone?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, phantom said:

Doesn't "self" isolation mean you are alone?

We would be alone together.I am confident I can make this happen. Please don't try and confuse the issue!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, AppyDAZE said:

Lucky you, @Red-Robbo I've not seen my daughter or my son, or my grand kids since all this madness started and the prospect of seeing them in months is looking rather bleak (hence my over appearance on OTIB recently) and it is really hard going to say the least. You are dead right with what you say... We''ll get through this though, we will.

My kids and grandkids, live in Weymouth and I haven't seen them in person for over 2 years, bloody heartbreaking, we chat on video link up every week or so, but I feel your pain mate, when this is over i hope the airlines and travel companies don't gouge us all.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 31/03/2020 at 17:13, Lanterne Rouge said:

Jennifer Aniston although she could get a bit needy I reckon.

Those three babes off the Wowcher advert.

You're in my bloody head again LR.  I only clicked on this thread to say exactly the same thing.  We could be Friends 😀

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 31/03/2020 at 17:13, Lanterne Rouge said:

Jennifer Aniston although she could get a bit needy I reckon.

Those three babes off the Wowcher advert.

@Lanterne Rouge - This advert?

I-Think-I-Like-It3-1000x562.jpg

Morgan Beveridge

Morgan Beveridge | Love Rudeye Agency

 

Carmelle Rudder

Carmelle Rudder: Actor, Extra and Model - London, UK - StarNow

 

Nikkita Chadha

Nikkita Chadha ups the hotness quotient with her Instagram ...

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

All nice, but bagsie the one at the top (red haired one)

Gorgeous eyes.

You`re not having Morgan, I`ve already booked her in! She has got something about her though.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

You`re not having Morgan, I`ve already booked her in! She has got something about her though.

Too late!

Hang on, I'll put her on the line...

Seriously though. I never even knew about this woman. She is really nice. REALLY NICE.

Edited by AppyDAZE
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

You`re not having Morgan, I`ve already booked her in! She has got something about her though.

Oh yes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/04/2020 at 10:43, Slacker said:

We would be alone together.I am confident I can make this happen. Please don't try and confuse the issue!

Now I understand

Would be these three - sadly I have only met two of them........ so far!

Jennifer Love Hewitt Debuts Lighter Hair And Spring Cut

 

mediad.publicbroadcasting.net/p/wyprmain/files/...

Raquel Suarez Groen Biography | Broadway Buzz | Broadway.com

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, BigTone said:

Rachel Khoo for me and she can cook as well

330B063400000578-3533027-image-a-8_1460326370907.jpg.cf.jpg

Never heard of her, but judging by the piccy, it's a yes from me.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, AppyDAZE said:

All nice, but bagsie the one at the top (red haired one)

Gorgeous eyes.

Damn she is fit,when we all come out of lockdown we can all go and try and pull her because I’m sure she’s interested in ugly Bristolians

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Never heard of her, but judging by the piccy, it's a yes from me.

Oh yeah

1e1dc2bd6e193b27da686a04418671dd--picnic-invitations-rachel-khoo.jpg.cf.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, AppyDAZE said:

Who's the one with the dark hair and blue eyes, folks?

She is pretty damned beautiful.

Which picture @AppyDAZE ?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, phantom said:

Now I understand

Would be these three - sadly I have only met two of them........ so far!

Jennifer Love Hewitt Debuts Lighter Hair And Spring Cut

 

mediad.publicbroadcasting.net/p/wyprmain/files/...

Raquel Suarez Groen Biography | Broadway Buzz | Broadway.com

The one in the middle in this post @phantom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

The one in the middle in this post @phantom

That is Megan Picerno, currently playing Chritine Daee in The Phantom of the Opera on Broadway, one of the two people I have met in my pictures

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sooo, were Mrs R not available. And I do prefer her to anyone else, she's lush. And were I 20 years younger. I might be tempted by Tim Yehezkely from the US indie band The Postmarks. Yes, she's a girl called Tim.

Gorgeous Tim Yehezkely of the Postmarks | Postmark, Famous, Gorgeous

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, phantom said:

That is Megan Picerno, currently playing Chritine Daee in The Phantom of the Opera on Broadway, one of the two people I have met in my pictures

Cheers mate, i wanted to check some other pictures on Google cos she looks well nice.

Lucky Bastard   :laugh: No, good for you. What was she like? And who was the other one?

Edited by AppyDAZE
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wondering how long it'll be before some self-righteous so and so comes on here and tells us we're all being sexist.

Yeah, a terrible crime fancying the opposite sex, innit?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Wondering how long it'll be before some self-righteous so and so comes on here and tells us we're all being sexist.

Yeah, a terrible crime fancying the opposite sex, innit?

image.jpeg.f0fb928853afbd93acca5d9a98dceced.jpeg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Stop it @BigTone Just stop it :laugh:

Apologies, I shall leave you in peace now

COVERDAY188.jpg.cf-1.jpg

sexy-chefs-cooking.jpg.cf.jpg

Rachel-Khoo-shot-in-her-P-001.jpg.cf.jpg

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

image.jpeg.f0fb928853afbd93acca5d9a98dceced.jpeg

Dear Nigel... A man after my own heart.

2 minutes ago, BigTone said:

Apologies, I shall leave you in peace now

COVERDAY188.jpg.cf-1.jpg

sexy-chefs-cooking.jpg.cf.jpg

Rachel-Khoo-shot-in-her-P-001.jpg.cf.jpg

In no way am i complaining, mate. She's lovely.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Wondering how long it'll be before some self-righteous so and so comes on here and tells us we're all being sexist.

Yeah, a terrible crime fancying the opposite sex, innit?

Probably someone who had a girlfriend once called Kleenex 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

 

In no way am i complaining, mate. She's lovely.

Yep, if she plays her cards right she can have me.

Edited by BigTone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, BigTone said:

Probably someone who had a girlfriend once called Kleenex 

I've had worse...

 

Decade 77-87 - a grown up disco: new wave, punk, postpunk, goth ...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

The picture of her holding that knife is a bit disconcerting , but yeah... beautiful girl.

It keeps me in check

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AppyDAZE said:

Cheers mate, i wanted to check some other pictures on Google cos she looks well nice.

Lucky Bastard   :laugh: No, good for you. What was she like? And who was the other one?

Top one is Jennifer Love Hewitt 

Bottom one is Raquel Suarez Groen, Carlotta in Phantom on Broadway. The other one I met. 

All the actors from the show were really friendly and spent time chatting, posing for photos and signing autographs. 

A few of them still keep in touch which is nice 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, phantom said:

Top one is Jennifer Love Hewitt 

Bottom one is Raquel Suarez Groen, Carlotta in Phantom on Broadway. The other one I met. 

All the actors from the show were really friendly and spent time chatting, posing for photos and signing autographs. 

A few of them still keep in touch which is nice 

Good stuff. Sounds like a nice bunch of people.

Jennifer Love Hewitt was the only one I recognised.

Edited by AppyDAZE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BigTone said:

Yep, if she plays her cards right she can have me.

You play a hell of a lot of cards, Tone. Hope she doesn't win.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Maesknoll Red said:

Nigella for me please, can’t beat a good meal.....

 

 

Then you can make do with Fanny Cradock, and I'M having Nigella.

I won't even ask her to cook up anything for me. Well, not food anyway.

Edited by AppyDAZE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, AppyDAZE said:

Then you can make do with Fanny Cradock, and I'M having Nigella.

I won't even ask her to cook up anything for me. Well, not food anyway.

Too late, but I will send Delia over to you......

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...