IGNORED

Mason Greenwood

Fordy62

2 minutes ago, cityloyal473 said:

Just googled it. If one percent of it is true he finished and deserves everything that comes his way. 

She’s posting pictures of herself with blood coming from her mouth plus bruising on her body. 
I wouldn’t want to be in his shoes at the moment. 

Just now, cidercity1987 said:

The world has obviously changed but she should have been straight down to the police with this, not plastering it all over the internet

Well… if I had just been raped I’d probably want maximum damage to whomever had done it so I can’t blame her for that, social media is undoubtedly maximum damage. 

• Like 2

Brave woman, stuff coming out doesn't surprise me with some of the other stories we've seen about footballers. But she is putting herself out there, and you know what social media is like. Good to see she is getting some support.

I listened to the clip, saw the photos. Horrible cowardly scum.

• Like 2

It may be true it may be not. With these editing skills and the "brain" of the actual generation, I don't find it hard at all to be all fake so she can get more attention and money.

But probably it is real and Greenwood is kinda going down...I don't think his team mates will accept him anymore even if he doesn't go to jail.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

Not seen or heard it, but being all over social media, is that not likely to prejudice any case and give his barrister wriggle room

I'd imagine not. This appears to be pretty conclusive.

It does probably wave goodbye to her anonymity and some misguided 'fans' will probably accuse her of being a gold digger or desperate to build her profile.

Going public makes her all the more brave as it might give other people in an abusive relationship confidence to step forward.

Hopefully she is spared the trauma of a trial and if these things have happened, justice is swift.

• Like 4

Time for Man Utd to put their money where their mouth is. 

Mendy wasn't suspended by man city while his investigations were ongoing. Has been now but only once he was charged and in jail. First team player. 

Bissouma wasn't suspended by Brighton and his investigations are still ongoing. Their best player. 

Everton suspended their player in the summer with the child sex crime but he wasn't likely to be first choice at the start of the season. 

Just suspend him now pending investigations and if nothing is found untoward (photoshop pics, fake soundbite etc), then bring him back. 

On the face of it, it does look very damming but let the necessary authorities do their work. 

5 minutes ago, Mihai said:

It may be true it may be not. With these editing skills and the "brain" of the actual generation, I don't find it hard at all to be all fake so she can get more attention and money.

But probably it is real and Greenwood is kinda going down...I don't think his team mates will accept him anymore even if he doesn't go to jail.

Not sure I follow.

On one hand you are suggesting that people who are young adults are all thick, and on the other suggesting that they have the skills to match Martin Scorsese.

Just now, TomF said:

I haven’t read anything on here yet that concerns me. Well other than it appears Greenwood is a piece of shit

Brilliant to hear! All too often threads similar to this get removed or shut-down which I worry is viewed as the issue being swept under the carpet and that people in abusive relationships aren't able to draw confidence from the support people have for them.